BC Leos @ Toronto Argos

tracker, on 17 Aug 2014 - 4:41 PM, said:

Should be a competitive game, but please, no 11-8 outcomes. This is the CFL not the NFL. And give all the on-field officials some Valium.

Don't know if you watch the NFL at all but lately their outcomes are more like 45-31 scores

Yeah it's a differnt league now. They need to cancel kickoffs though. Too many touch backs.

BC is a team on the rise, Bombers are a team in free fall. Showing that early.

At this point, I would have to disagree. If we lose to the Als in the same manner as we lost to Sask and Toronto, that would be what- 4 losses in five game? Then its officially a serious slump. I don't think its going to be a gimme for the Bombers because many thought Toronto was a gimme because of all the injuries to their receivers, but we were boned.

BC is a team on the rise, Bombers are a team in free fall. Showing that early.

At this point, I would have to disagree. If we lose to the Als in the same manner as we lost to Sask and Toronto, that would be what- 4 losses in five game? Then its officially a serious slump. I don't think its going to be a gimme for the Bombers because many thought Toronto was a gimme because of all the injuries to their receivers, but we were boned.

The Agos man handled us, Sask took the game from us but we have not been playing good football for awhile now. Willy needs to find his game, and fast, special teams have not fired on all cylinders since week one and two weeks in a row teams have steam rolled our tiny D.

Can this be fixed? Friday we find out, a loss to the Als = 2015 time IMO.

Yikes! that baby blue uniform is hard to look at. It looks like it would be just great on a girl's team. Perhaps that is why women like these unis more.

Watching this game makes we wonder if we could not have taken Toronto the way they are playing right now. 

pass interference on B.C. in first half not called then challenged by toronto, reviewed ruled not interference, looked a lot worse than the int on wpg. that was not called, challenged, reviewed and ruled interference.

yeah of course, because we gotta pander to Toronto all the time.