Week 8 Depth Chart

M.O.A.B.

Looks like we're starting 8 Canadians again. I'm surprised Teague Sherman is playing this week. Looks like Louie Richardson is benched for taking stupid penalty last week against the Riders. My guess is the 2 inactive will be Hinse and Carter. I suspect Stoudermire is active this week.

1 National to the 46... Hinse or Carter? we haven't carry 7 OLs since so I guess HInse will be on the 46.

1 International to the 46... Unamba, Stoudermire, Cotton, Woods or Bryant? im hoping my wish (3 national rec starters) will be granted.

Looks like we're starting 8 Canadians again. I'm surprised Teague Sherman is playing this week. Looks like Louie Richardson is benched for taking stupid penalty last week against the Riders. My guess is the 2 inactive will be Hinse and Carter. I suspect Stoudermire is active this week.

Can't be Hinse and Carter... we need 21 in the roster. there are 22 Nationals and 21 International on the depth chart.

Can't be Hinse and Carter... we need 21 in the roster. there are 22 Nationals and 21 International on the depth chart.

Right. My guess then is Hinse and Unamba are inactive. Based on what I saw in practice yesterday, I expect Stoudermire to be active this week, but I could be wrong.

Thank goodness. In my section on Thursday, you could hear "Oh Louie!" cries after yet another penalty... it's like Odell Willis again (except for the huge plays).

Looks like Cory Watson has reclaimed his starting spot. He's listed as starter over JFG.

That is interesting.... I wouldn't mind seeing JFG over Kohlert... not that I have a problem with Kohlert, but I think JFG has been better and has proved he deserves to start.... could just be money talking

Just a thought, but I'm wondering if we see Woods inactive in order to get Stoudermire on the active roster?

I'm hoping we've learned our lesson on Woods, and that he plays.  We need his reliability on teams.

I agree with you but that doesn't mean the coaching staff is thinking the same way we are.

Just a thought, but I'm wondering if we see Woods inactive in order to get Stoudermire on the active roster?

I'm hoping we've learned our lesson on Woods, and that he plays.  We need his reliability on teams.

I agree with you but that doesn't mean the coaching staff is thinking the same way we are.

You've obviously seen more Stoudermire than I have, and it sounds like you're quite high on him.  But O'Shea coming from the special teams pedigree he has, you would think that Woods' spot looks pretty secure right now.  As Mike suggested, Unamba's probably a better 2-man reserve candidate than Woods.

I'm hoping we've learned our lesson on Woods, and that he plays. We need his reliability on teams.

You've obviously seen more Stoudermire than I have, and it sounds like you're quite high on him. But O'Shea coming from the special teams pedigree he has, you would think that Woods' spot looks pretty secure right now. As Mike suggested, Unamba's probably a better 2-man reserve candidate than Woods.

I also suggested Unamba (before Mike did) and I still think that's what will happen. Just throwing another option out there to discuss.

I'm hoping we've learned our lesson on Woods, and that he plays. We need his reliability on teams.

You've obviously seen more Stoudermire than I have, and it sounds like you're quite high on him. But O'Shea coming from the special teams pedigree he has, you would think that Woods' spot looks pretty secure right now. As Mike suggested, Unamba's probably a better 2-man reserve candidate than Woods.

I also suggested Unamba (before Mike did) and I still think that's what will happen. Just throwing another option out there to discuss.

lol is this a competition or something? I've noticed you do stuff like this a lot.

lol is this a competition or something? I've noticed you do stuff like this a lot.

No competition just stating the facts. I know some posters on here have a man-crush on you so they only read your posts. Kinda funny actually.

No competition just stating the facts. I know some posters on here have a man-crush on you so they only read your posts. Kinda funny actually.

Pretty sure nobody "only" reads my posts, they sure wouldn't get any value out of this forum by doing that. But hey, I'll be sure to check before sharing an opinion from now on, that way I can state you mentioned it first if applicable and you can have the meaningless recognition you seem to want.