Week 8 Depth Chart

M.O.A.B.

I would think Goossen and Unamba ...but Cotton wouldn't surprise me either.

The T.O. defence does not look scary at all, Grigsby just might buy himself a few more games with a good performance this week.

This idea occurred to me too ... Hinse may provide more than Goossen can right at this very moment. But I'm not sure. Toss up, probably a tougher decision than we think.

I have a feeling this is a ripe situation for somw nobody to make a name for himself against us.

Could you elaborate? I don't understand.
Some Argo we've never heard of has a huge game

Because Derek Jones got a start? Possible...

Because that seems to be what always happens to us. All the stars align for us to have what should be a rollover game and then we get destroyed by the present day Rocky Butler.

I have a feeling this is a ripe situation for somw nobody to make a name for himself against us.

Because that seems to be what always happens to us. All the stars align for us to have what should be a rollover game and then we get destroyed by the present day Rocky Butler.

there could very well be a player on the Argos right now, that by tomorrow evening, Rod Black will like more than Bo Bowling and Branon London put together.

Scary thought,

there could very well be a player on the Argos right now, that by tomorrow evening, Rod Black will like more than Bo Bowling and Branon London put together.

Scary thought,

"Welcome to the CFL __INSERT__NAME__HERE__!!!!"

I always cringe when they start talking about personal slumps of opposing players. We've been real slump busters these last few years even when our teams been good lol. But this team is something else. I do expect Toronto to be better against us than they did last time but MOS > Millanovitch IMO. That's why the Argos fan is silent round these parts me thinks..

Nice thing with the 8 starting Canadians is it's easy to rotate in the extra Imports in.

yup. Still would like to see us get to four National starters on the O line. Opens up so many other options.

"four National starters on the O line"

When Goosen is ready to go we can move Neufeld back to his natural position at tackle ... maybe when he has learned a bit more

Ricky Ray always gives his team a chance to win unless he is on his back or the sidelines, but Sinkfield looked pretty dangerous in the preseason games, but we shall see how he performs in the real season. Bombers have to have a headlock on this game before halftime or TO could sneak a win out with a couple of long plays.

Gut check game.

Blue either start to slide....or right the ship.  Our D is a good matchup against the present Argo O. If we get something out of our OL/run game....things will be fine

I don't think anyone should consider a loss "start to slide"! If we win with one practice against a team coming off a bye, despite some injuries on TO, we have some also...and a QB named Ray...it will just be a bonus if we win, and not a big deal if we lose.