Week 6 Depth Chart

M.O.A.B.

dang, only 3 MLBs this week

LOL. You been spoiled with 6 or 7 MLBs.

Notice that they are moved to a different position.

From last week, Cornell to NT and West to SAM/Dime.

This week Norris to WIL/Dollar, K.Jones to SAM/Dime and West to S.

Just shows how Etch system is evolving these guys as versatile football players... which is good.

Unamba was moved from WIL/Dollar to SAM/Dime too.

I'm expecting Stoudermire to draw in the 44, interested to see him have some actions on returns too.

Swiston and Cotton will be the 2-man reserve.

How long before Suber is traded/released?

Last week Penton said that the Bombers are actively trying to trade him.  I know Burke liked Suber so I could see a fit in Toronto. 

I could see that too,  but what we get in return?

Oh good. Let's move Romby into a more important position closer to the QB so he can screw up even more plays. Next week, he can be LT.

What plays has Romby "screwed up" exactly, and why would you think that slotback is more important than the boundary receiver position?  I must be missing something...

Romby seemingly ran the wrong routes, wasn't getting open and hasn't registered a catch in two games. His new slotback position generally sees more balls than his old one which is a "reward" he hardly deserves. I'd rather see anyone off the PR in this role at this point. At least they may surprise.

Romby seemingly ran the wrong routes, wasn't getting open and hasn't registered a catch in two games.

1.  Can you tell us what routes he was supposed to be running?  Were you in the huddle?  What was the play call?  Thanks in advance.

2.  He was getting open, not sure what you were watching.

3.  He doesn't have a catch, but he also doesn't have a drop.  If the guy is getting open and the ball is getting underthrown, what more is he supposed to do???

Romby will make some plays for us this game, I'm sure of it.  It's just a matter of chemistry.  Clear to me that he can still play.

He got behind his man a couple of times and Willy underthrew him. That's how I saw it anyways...

The only blown play I noticed was the interception, but I don't know who's fault that was.

he definetly had some space on a few plays in BC

He got behind his man a couple of times and Willy underthrew him. That's how I saw it anyways...

The only blown play I noticed was the interception, but I don't know who's fault that was.

Well considering the one throwing the ball has been studying the playbook since he was traded/signed here, he'd probably have a good idea where the route was suppose to go, nevermind that he was seen afterwards on camera and suggested post game that Romby had run the wrong route.

Well considering the one throwing the ball has been studying the playbook since he was traded/signed here, he'd probably have a good idea where the route was suppose to go, nevermind that he was seen afterwards on camera and suggested post game that Romby had run the wrong route.

but it's still just the one play. The biggest problem with Romby that we can see right now is that he and Willy have absolutely 0 chemistry. 

Not worried about him in the slot, I'd rather he be there and Kelly go on WR than Kelly to SB. Hell maybe put Kohlert in the slot instead but I suspect they want some more speed there?