Hefney coaching?

Mike

Hefney didn't have an attitude problem as much as an opinion which became a media talking point.  He felt that he was more valuable to the team as the weak-side HB than SAM, but he played SAM and played it well when he was put there.  That was when Burke was scrambling and moving everyone all over the secondary because the career years everyone had in 2011 didn't happen again in 2012, imagine that.  Maybe should have adjusted the scheme.

I like Hefney and still do. I can see that he will fit in this D with his ability to play different position and possibly temp replacement for Sears (at SAM/Dime).

Thing is, I'm not sure if there's a room in the roster for him right now. We have Suber, Markett, Dumas still haven't seeing any playing time because of the production of the guys ahead of them.

I like Hefney and still do. I can see that he will fit in this D with his ability to play different position and possibly temp replacement for Sears (at SAM/Dime).

Thing is, I'm not sure if there's a room in the roster for him right now. We have Suber, Markett, Dumas still haven't seeing any playing time because of the production of the guys ahead of them.

he's here to coach kids. He aint playing with the bombers or coaching with the team. Seriously.

Whoa...backup big guy! Bombers aren't signing Hef.

What?

Hef was a victim of 'Joe Mack cheap' and Burke's ego...  funny how fans have thrown that guy under the bus - he was, and likely still is, a player.  Not his fault that he pointed out that our management and coaching staff sucked.

Would have rather seen him back than Korey Banks to be honest.  Maybe even instead of Washington.