Argos @ Alouettes .

Zontar

That was a fantastic game to watch and enjoy,  Montreal is a bigger train wreck then we are!  

Devine should get benched ASAP,   I looooved when they sacked Collaros deep in Torontos end only for Chip Cox to take a completely stupid 15 yard penalty followed by Edem taking another ridiculous 15 yard penalty....   Popp has no control over his guys.  

Collaros looked like a rookie out there,  was not impressed at all considering he had a tired defense and a running game that was working.    The hype has cooled off on him IMO. 

I love how Matt was puzzled that Popp wouldn't put his back ups in.... I also thought it was very short sighted considering Calvillo is definitely going to retire at the end of this year... me thinks Tate is starting QB for Montreal next season.  

SJ Green is dropping more balls then Matthews.... 

Goltz had better stats then Calvillo soooo maybe Popp will get desperate and we can trade Buck to them for some poutine and a draft pick?

So, whattya think? Fifteen thousand in the stands by seasons end? Man, those "blah, blah, blah ...th consecutive sellout at Molson Stadium" seem like a dream now. Always wondered why a crowd of 21,000 was celebrated in Montreal & frowned upon everywhere else. Als fans the most spoiled & entitled fans in the CFL.

Maybe Danny wasn't the problem in Montreal.  

The saddest thing about this is if Toronto does indeed win this game, the Bombers are only 1 win away from 2nd place in the East.

Well, someone must have evaluated Calvillo and decided to play him one more season. Ditto their OL.

The Als looked like they were playing preseason game...but no one told the Argos not to blitz.

:P