MorningBigBlue.com TSN Weekly Fantasy Contest

Mike

150K for the amount of carries he's getting is quite solid actually. Not taking him this week based on the matchups of other players and the cap but more often than not I plan on playing him.

Valuing him higher than Durie or Walker based on two games is a bit much...  

If a player's salary goes up due to his play (for example that could happen to Grigsby) does he remain at the lower salary if you keep him on your roster week-to-week? Anyone know? Do salaries even change in this league? Drew Willy is a steal at 200K vs Ray and Durant who are both 300K

• 3 weeks later...

I find it odd that they haven't removed some of the guys who are no longer in the league...gotta weed through all that first, theres quite a bit of names on the lists there that aren't in the league anymore. They should probably remove those names. 

I find it odd that they haven't removed some of the guys who are no longer in the league...gotta weed through all that first, theres quite a bit of names on the lists there that aren't in the league anymore. They should probably remove those names. 

I tend to sort by yards gained and take it from there... of course, all the cuts and washouts go straight to the bottom when you do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else think that TSN couldn't care less about this? They didn't bother to sort out what to do about Toronto playing two games last week, they have several guys who aren't in the league in the player list, and Edmonton's starting rb, who's been on the team for several weeks, isn't listed.

However, they did finally get the injury tags on the players. I just wonder if they'll take them back off when they're supposed to.

• 3 weeks later...