Ottawa @ Montreal

Rod Black still loves Bo Bowling.

Lapo has good content but his delivery is so boring.

Troy Smith definitely stunk more as the game went on. This is good for us!

DeMarco getting no protection.

Burris looked great... Would like to see what would happen had Montreal blitzed.

feelin' fine.

B)

I said it in the offseason, it's the worst time to move west for the Bombers. Man I woulda loved to stay in the east just one more year. All you gotta worry about then is Ray, in the west it's tougher. But I guess this is all part of the pander to Southern Ontario mentality that the CFL is so fond of.

Well BC looks sets to stumble out the gate and edmonton hasnt looked all that stellar.. I think we should still be competitive and made some noise but the weak sister mentality in the east is more obvious then ever..

feelin' fine.

B)

I said it in the offseason, it's the worst time to move west for the Bombers. Man I woulda loved to stay in the east just one more year. All you gotta worry about then is Ray, in the west it's tougher. But I guess this is all part of the pander to Southern Ontario mentality that the CFL is so fond of.

quit your complaining and go to whatever division Mr. Braley tells you to.

feelin' fine.

B)

The other way to look at it is the Bombers really will have to improve in order to compete in the West so in the long run, I think that is better for the team. Maybe not this year but in years to come.

feelin' fine.

B)

quit your complaining and go to whatever division Mr. Braley tells you to.

You mean not Pinocchio...errr...Mr. Cohon? ;)

Burris looked real good, however the first few series of the game when Montreal was blitzing like crazy, he looked awful, that oline there will be an issue for Ottawa. Montreal though? What the heck has happened, Were they really that good only because of Calvillo? Did AC really make that much of a difference? 

Got very bored watching the game, the ultra boring rod black and the very bland lapolice, honestly, i could see why lapo didn't really last as a head coach, I'm not sure how anyone could be motivated listening to him speak OK. I hope that was just a temp thing there, black and lapolice cuz yuck that's an ugly duo, ugly to listen too. 

I could hear lapo in the dressing room when watching, OK boys ok we are gonna ok go out there ok and ook ok ok ok ok. Same old alex brink, 3rd and 15 or so and throws a 5 yard pass. Awesome. Montreal is in trouble and I don't think Ottawa was that great last night, I just think Montreal really really sucked. Johnson was neat, doesn't seem fast enough, first pass to him he goes down without being touched, doesn't get up, fumbles the ball, picks it back up though but still. Is he  gonna make the als team? should he? 

Perhaps Montreal is out of synch because of the Worman firing?    Also Troy Smith did not look comfortable at all....he has the tools but as the game went on he looked more and more like McPherson.   

The Montreal secondary looked awful,  I'm not sure if they were starters or back ups but they were just out of place all night long.

Burris made his receivers look great because he had time to throw (Montreal didn't really blitz him for the most part)  and his passes were right on the money.