Ottawa @ Montreal

I think BC and Edmonton are both very vulnerable, Not really sure how Edmonton improved this off season, They are seemingly worse than last year on paper. Sorenson was their big pick up. BC lost a ton of guys, have a bunch of pressure on them to keep the string of host cities winning the grey cup going. Glenn was a good pickup, He's a pretty good QB but again it's hard to say if they are any better than last season. Think the west is a 2 team fight for first (sask and calgary), 3rd i think is up for grabs. 

Based only off the last pre season game BC looked real good. The receivers made all their catches, they have great rbs, Glenn looked comfortable and had time to throw.

The defense has great lbs, good secondary...good returns on special teams.

I also thought Khari called a good game.

I'm thinking BC easily contends. Hell Calgary had there starters in and they looked shaky as hell.

What worries me is how easily Calgary's starters made us look like last years team, and how bad they looked against BC.  

yeah but Calgary had starters on D too and Willy looked like he coulda gone for 400+ yards passing if he played the whole game and his receivers didn't grease up their hands before the game. Calgary wasn't all that impressive against Winnipeg either, defensively at least. 

I think BC and Edmonton are both very vulnerable, Not really sure how Edmonton improved this off season, They are seemingly worse than last year on paper. Sorenson was their big pick up. BC lost a ton of guys, have a bunch of pressure on them to keep the string of host cities winning the grey cup going. Glenn was a good pickup, He's a pretty good QB but again it's hard to say if they are any better than last season. Think the west is a 2 team fight for first (sask and calgary), 3rd i think is up for grabs. 

Which ton of guys did BC lose?

Traded Banks away, let Keron Williams walk, lost Demarco to Ottawa, lost Nick Moore in free agency.

Added Khalif Mitchell, the most dominant single player in the CFL currently when he wants to be.

Added Kevin Glenn, a better QB than anyone they had in 2013, including Lulay, 

Added Hunter Steward, while subtracting Patrick Kabongo.

Added a pretty good looking NI receiver in Stephen Adekolu, along with SJ Haidara looking like an impactful offensive threat in his 2nd season.

Don't sleep on BC.

Braley has ruled the CFL with an iron fist for a long time now. 

Time for him to do what all good senators do, retire & live off the taxpayer's trough. Even though he doesn't have to. Truly though, he has to sell off his teams & go. 

You do realize Braley resigned from the Senate last year and I don't think he was a Senator long enough to qualify for the pension.

Braley has ruled the CFL with an iron fist for a long time now. 

Time for him to do what all good senators do, retire & live off the taxpayer's trough. Even though he doesn't have to. Truly though, he has to sell off his teams & go. 

You do realize Braley resigned from the Senate last year and I don't think he was a Senator long enough to qualify for the pension.

Do I care? No. And yeah, I guess he did resign during the senate scandal. Those senators will get something.