[Merged] 2014 Predictions / Standing Forecast

I'm predicting

Calgary

Saskatchewan

Then I predict a dog fight for third between BC, Winnipeg and Edmonton. All three teams have major question marks.

What does BC do at quarterback? What do they do at offensive line? BC is a team that actually may have to use 3 imports on the OL, how does that affect the rest of their lineup? Can they replace Nick Moore?

Edmonton has very similar questions as us ... Canadian talent, offensive line and they have additional concerns at running back.

I'm predicting

Calgary

Saskatchewan

Then I predict a dog fight for third between BC, Winnipeg and Edmonton. All three teams have major question marks.

What does BC do at quarterback? What do they do at offensive line? BC is a team that actually may have to use 3 imports on the OL, how does that affect the rest of their lineup? Can they replace Nick Moore?

Edmonton has very similar questions as us ... Canadian talent, offensive line and they have additional concerns at running back.

I actually think Saskatchewan has way more question marks than BC.  They lost a huge chunk of their offence in Sheets and Dressler, and I'm not exactly sold on a guy like Taj Smith to be the go-to guy for Durant.  BC won games with Thomas Demarco, I think they can win some with Kevin Glenn.

Calgary 13-5

BC 12-6

Sask 10-8

Edm 5-13

Wpg 5-13 (hoping Edmonton wins the tiebreaker)

Toronto 13-5

Hamilton 11-7

Montreal 8-10

Ottawa 4-14

I'm predicting

Calgary

Saskatchewan

I actually think Saskatchewan has way more question marks than BC.  They lost a huge chunk of their offence in Sheets and Dressler, and I'm not exactly sold on a guy like Taj Smith to be the go-to guy for Durant.

Calgary 13-5

BC 12-6

Sask 10-8

Edm 5-13

Toronto 13-5

Hamilton 11-7

Montreal 8-10

Ottawa 4-14

Saskatchewan doesn't have question marks in incredibly important areas. BC has problems at QB and problems on the OL. Could blow up in their face.

I'm predicting

Calgary

Saskatchewan

I actually think Saskatchewan has way more question marks than BC.  They lost a huge chunk of their offence in Sheets and Dressler, and I'm not exactly sold on a guy like Taj Smith to be the go-to guy for Durant.

Calgary 13-5

BC 12-6

Sask 10-8

Edm 5-13

Toronto 13-5

Hamilton 11-7

Montreal 8-10

Ottawa 4-14

Saskatchewan doesn't have question marks in incredibly important areas. BC has problems at QB and problems on the OL. Could blow up in their face.

They just lost a 1600 yard rusher and a guaranteed 1000 yard a season receiver.  Their offence is going to be completely different without 7-8 yards on first down from Sheets.  Pretty huge question mark there.

BC will be fine with Glenn in the regular season.

Calgary

Saskatchewan

BC

Edmonton

Winnipeg

Winnipeg will likely not get much in the way of wins through the first half of the schedule. They will compete hard and be close most of the time (a few blowouts are likely but Osh's values and ethics will keep them fighting). As the season goes on, the coaches and players will get better and Willy (if they can keep him relatively clean and he gets at least 13 starts) will progress to the point where your team is a threat to steal wins and will finish with 3 games against teams who have locked up their playoff positions so the Bombers have a chance to end the season on a roll. By October, i predict you'll all feel good about this version of the Bomber's overhaul and be looking forward to 2015 for a playoff run.

I feel 6-12 or 7-11 is realistic for the bombers and since i feel that's the case

SASK

CAL

BC

WPG

EDM

I almost put the bombers ahead of the lions too, I just don't think BC will be as good as some expect them to be. They lost a ton of talent this off season, tons. 

Cgy - Always good in the regular season.

Skn - Losing Sheets and Dressler will move them down a peg or two.

BC - Glenn keeps them in it in the first half of the season.

Edm - Started their rebuild a year earlier than we did.  Have a good QB.

Wpg - Better record than last year, but still no playoffs.

seems to be a lot of love for BC, who has done nothing this off season except trade for a backup qb. They lost a ton of guys.. I'm not sure i agree with BC finishing with a winning record.

Nick Moore and Korey Banks aren't that impactful.

BC still has a buttload of Canadians and added several more from previous drafts this year, which allows them to actually put their best roster on the field.  They've got a very good regular season QB, and they play in a division with Edmonton and Winnipeg.  Something pretty catastrophic would have to happen for them to not break 9 wins.  They were neck and neck with Saskatchewan last year, and Saskatchewan lost their two best playmakers, along with some Canadian depth.

They also added the most dominant interior DL in the league to an already decent DL.  They will also likely have better QBing on the whole, unless you think Thomas Demarco or Buck Pierce are currently better CFL QBs than Kevin Glenn, Demarco being the only notable loss from the Lions to Ottawa.

the concern for BC is Lulays shoulder. Riders and stamps should be fighting for 1 and 2 but I think I give the riders the edge just because Durant is a safer bet than Tate and Mitchell. (we have no idea what BLM can do and Tate is as likely to get hurt as he is to finish a game) 

As for Edmonton and WInnipeg who the **** knows.