The TV Thread

http://tvline.com/2017/05/11/dr-ken-cancelled-season-3-abc/

so I guess ABC just wants to fill fridays with 2 hours of 20/20 and yet more shark tank, maybe they found out that Kevin O'Leary is available again

here are some pickups

http://tvline.com/2017/05/11/abc-orders-the-gospel-of-kevin-the-mayor-the-crossing-for-the-people-series/

Edited by iHeart

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

and Once's season finale massacre continues, which sucks because I was starting to like her a little

http://tvline.com/2017/05/12/once-upon-a-time-rebecca-mader-leaving-zelena-not-in-season-7/

I fell out of Once Upon A Time in the second season.  I do think it was a brilliant concept and was very well executed, well acted etc.  I just couldn't invest time in the massive mythology they were building.  And I joke to my gf who still watches to let me know when Mickey Mouse shows up.  The gf has said this season sucks.

Also Rumpel should never have cut his hair.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I fell out of Once Upon A Time in the second season.  I do think it was a brilliant concept and was very well executed, well acted etc.  I just couldn't invest time in the massive mythology they were building.  And I joke to my gf who still watches to let me know when Mickey Mouse shows up.  The gf has said this season sucks.

he kind of did in the fourth season, and there was an in-joke at the end of the season that suggested that some guy named Walt was the original Author. I applaud the writers for doing their homework

19 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Thought it was a given Ele would end this year.

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

wow.

because let's face it, Once is mostly Disney Fan fiction. But then again you would ask why bother covering Hanzel and Gretel and Rumplestiltskin and Red Riding Hood and the Wizard of Oz if they  never got the animated treatment, but then again it might not be necessary for Disney to cover the wizard of oz

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

because let's face it, Once is mostly Disney Fan fiction. But then again you would ask why bother covering Hanzel and Gretel and Rumplestiltskin and Red Riding Hood and the Wizard of Oz if they  never got the animated treatment, but then again it might not be necessary for Disney to cover the wizard of oz

Well OUAT is a great vehicle for Disney.  It might seem counter-intuitive involving non Disney properties (public domain) but if it creates interest in the program that benefits Disney and it's owned properties. 

Since it's Disney, have they referenced an evil Emperor yet, or his "Dark Lord apprentice?"

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Well OUAT is a great vehicle for Disney.  It might seem counter-intuitive involving non Disney properties (public domain) but if it creates interest in the program that benefits Disney and it's owned properties. 

Since it's Disney, have they referenced an evil Emperor yet, or his "Dark Lord apprentice?"

if they do star wars, then I quit

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

He had to cut it for Trainspotting 2.