Ryan Lucas torn ACL done for the season

Jpan85

O'Shea is high on Louie Richardson, who could rotate in and backup for Jake Thomas; also plays ST's. He's 6'4" but only 220 lbs, which is quite undersized for a DL.

Richardson could be used like what the Bombers did with Kashama before (pegged as starter but actually rotating with Mainor.

Richardson rotates on the the strong-side DE with Tate... while Thomas rotates with Anderson on the DT.

I'd like to see us give our Canadian Lineman a lot of reps as well. Im not sure why everybody is so up in arms about Floyd wanting us to try and get more development time in for our Canuck Oline

Also, can we please drop this whole 3 Import Oline talk, It's just not going to happen. Maybe if we still had Muamba, but we don't... We just don't have the horses on the other parts of the team to make that even remotely possible. We're going to be weak enough as it is, never mind forcing us to start Neufeld at MLB with Thomas at DT lol. That would be a joke.

Neufeld at MLB! A 300 pound MLB will sure be interesting! Etch is taking his insanity up a level!

I'm sure he meant RT for Neufeld.  Maybe he miss spelled and meant Newman at MLB??  Which wouldn't work out well imo.

I'd like to see us start 4 NI on the OL.  If we're lucky enough to have some progression  from our NI OL we could go  January or Jones at LT, then Greaves at LG, Goosen or Morley at C, Morley or Swistun at RG, then Neufeld or Pencer at RT.    Look...we're going to suck this year (most likely anyway) so why not throw the Canadian Hogs out there and see who develops.  We have 1 reliable CDN WR (Rory) and one very good CDN WR in Watson but he isn't reliable health wise (as everyone on here already knows).  Add that to us not having any CDN difference makers on D at all and we're struggling to field 7 quality NI starters.  Alexander will have to start somewhere on D. (I prefer to see him at field corner as I'd like to have some scary hitter at Safety)

O'Shea is high on Louie Richardson, who could rotate in and backup for Jake Thomas; also plays ST's. He's 6'4" but only 220 lbs, which is quite undersized for a DL.

Richardson could be used like what the Bombers did with Kashama before (pegged as starter but actually rotating with Mainor.

Richardson rotates on the the strong-side DE with Tate... while Thomas rotates with Anderson on the DT.

If we go 3NI OL then we pretty much have to do this.

I think the boys are just playing around with their new toys and getting a feel for what everybody can do.

And why not? this is the time to do it.

They will select the best of the lot to carry and make their decisions from there.

You have to trust what the walrus is doing. (Sorry Chris W, you've lost that title)

I'd like to see us give our Canadian Lineman a lot of reps as well. Im not sure why everybody is so up in arms about Floyd wanting us to try and get more development time in for our Canuck Oline

Also, can we please drop this whole 3 Import Oline talk, It's just not going to happen. Maybe if we still had Muamba, but we don't... We just don't have the horses on the other parts of the team to make that even remotely possible. We're going to be weak enough as it is, never mind forcing us to start Neufeld at MLB with Thomas at DT lol. That would be a joke.

Neufeld at MLB! A 300 pound MLB will sure be interesting! Etch is taking his insanity up a level!

I'm sure he meant RT for Neufeld.  Maybe he miss spelled and meant Newman at MLB??  Which wouldn't work out well imo.

I'd like to see us start 4 NI on the OL.  If we're lucky enough to have some progression  from our NI OL we could go  January or Jones at LT, then Greaves at LG, Goosen or Morley at C, Morley or Swistun at RG, then Neufeld or Pencer at RT.    Look...we're going to suck this year (most likely anyway) so why not throw the Canadian Hogs out there and see who develops.  We have 1 reliable CDN WR (Rory) and one very good CDN WR in Watson but he isn't reliable health wise (as everyone on here already knows).  Add that to us not having any CDN difference makers on D at all and we're struggling to field 7 quality NI starters.  Alexander will have to start somewhere on D. (I prefer to see him at field corner as I'd like to have some scary hitter at Safety)

Yes, I meant Newman at MLB... which I share your opinion of... I made the post at 6 AM and was still working on making my Coffee!