Ticats @ Riders

Speaking of garbage defences, man is Hamilton terrible. Right now I have to say that it is a shame that two of Winnipeg, Hamilton, Montreal and Edmonton get into the playoffs this year as all four teams are complete crap.

still early... all 4 teams won't suck all year.

Another fine performance by the Ti-Cats... on a good note it does look like Saskatchewans secondary is quite weak and could be exploited by a good team.   

At least we are not the only team to lose to a guy making his first ever start (ya i know willy beat us last year so shush).   

:D

Looking forward to the Stamps playing those guys & they get some actual competition. The TSN love affair with that team just stinks. Glad Rod Black didn't do the game as he'd be all over the Riders slobbering how good they are. TSN just makes me want to puke.

As much as I enjoy watching the best running back in the league run the ball, doing it at this point is just asking for an injury.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more comment about this. They use him like they want to pad his stats and go for records when the game is already over. A speed guy like him (a Fred Reid type) can really be hampered by small injuries, so why the unnecessary contact? They may regret this come November. Terrific season for him to this point but I don't expect it to last.

Another fine performance by the Ti-Cats... on a good note it does look like Saskatchewans secondary is quite weak and could be exploited by a good team.   

At least we are not the only team to lose to a guy making his first ever start (ya i know willy beat us last year so shush).   

:D

First someone has to stuff the Riders' running game.  Sheets and their OL are keeping the D off the field right now. I dare say the key to beating that team is still forcing Durant to throw.