New "Name" LB

mikey d

Well they just have to worry about him roughing his own QB at practice now. Bets on how.ong it takes him to get a roughing the passer penalty?

Now that he plays for the Bombers he's guaranteed a 3-4 game suspension... when he played for Toronto a minimum fine was sufficient...

not really a "name" lb, maybe to those who dont pay attention but..... a little underwhelmed by this signing.

Didn't expect lawrence, he was just released like what? yesterday? surely he has other nfl teams interested in him, thought he did when he signed originally and honestly, if he was to go  back to the CFL, why wouldn't he go back to hamilton, they wanted him, and if he comes back to the CFL, that is where he will be.

Kuale? a big meh really, im not sure he makes it out of camp.

I'm not a huge fan of Kuale, and I'm even less impressed with him taking Parker's spot.

well, parker did only play in 8 games in 2 seasons and thought kuale was brought in for the MLB role, parker? i don't think that was ever a real option, except on this forum really. I never really heard anyone in the bomber organization mention parker as an option for MLB, it was just a few people on the forum here.

Pretty sure Bombers want to start a NI at safety.

O'Shea made mention that they were going to look at Newman at LB. Before that was mentioned I was expecting him to be used at Safety

My guess is he said that as leverage in negotiations with Kuale. He said at the fan forum he didn't want the new LB (Kuale) thinking he was automatically the 'starter'.