New "Name" LB

mikey d

Normally I wouldn't be too excited about Kuale, but I think he could be a real interesting player in a kooky scheme.

Well if a good mechanic needs tools, then they might just be getting the right guy.

Seriously, I'm for anybody who can fit in whatever system our OC or DC wants to employ.

Good results are what the fans want, Im not too particular at this point, how we get them.

I think it's going to be Simoni Lawrence. It makes sense ...

I saw the Vikings just released him this morning. He'd be great.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but that could be a reason they couldn't give out a name yet last night and Lawrence would be a near perfect fit for what Etcheverry wants to do, even more so than Kuale.

Lawrence would be a great fit, but there is still a HISTORY of concerns about Etcheverry.

Fixed it for ya ...

Good point. All we can do at this point is hope that Etcheverry has learnt from his history and will be smart enough to adapt his game plans on the fly during games. That was a hallmark of the team in recent years, both offensively and defensively- the other teams seemed to be able to adapt to whatever we were having success with and we couldn't return the favour.