Terrell Parker & Mike McAdoo released

I would expect to see at least 4 - 5 guys signed within the next few weeks that went undrafted.  I'm sure Walters contacted a lot of guys that wouldn't commit to the CFL until the NFL draft came and went.  This happens every year.

Shocked that parker was let go, like others have said, must not be fully healed from his injury.

Maybe shocked isn't the right word though, I almost want to say I'm not surprised even, the team wasnt very good last season or the year before so i guess it makes sense to release guys who were part of the losing culture.

It is odd to me though that a guy like aaron kelly and  tariss paliwodda are still on the roster tho.

Shocked that parker was let go, like others have said, must not be fully healed from his injury.

Maybe shocked isn't the right word though, I almost want to say I'm not surprised even, the team wasnt very good last season or the year before so i guess it makes sense to release guys who were part of the losing culture.

It is odd to me though that a guy like aaron kelly and  tariss paliwodda are still on the roster tho.

Maybe they are releasing players in reverse alphabetical order.......

It is odd to me though that a guy like aaron kelly and tariss paliwodda are still on the roster tho.

Maybe they are releasing players in reverse alphabetical order.......

That's the only logical explanation.

Pick one:

what kind of D is this ? not a 4-3. for sure not a 3-4

a 5-1-6 ?

5 DLs (the 'rover' is basically a DE/LB

1 MLB

6 DBs (SAM/NICKEL is actually a DB)

of course what do i know :D

Pick one:

1. High Risk, High reward

2. High Risk, Low reward

3. Low Risk High reward