Terrell Parker & Mike McAdoo released

I'm not sure ETCH lasts the season but... with that being said, if he fails, he will have no excuses.

I'm fine with ETCH having a say in who plays on our D, after all he is our D coorinator and should have a say.

No square pegs in to round holes here it seems, if you don't fit his scheme, you are gone.

I dunno right, it's not like our D was anything special the last couple seasons  and that was with tim burke and creehan running the show.

If ETCH fails, i do think he will fail also, there will be no excuses, he will fail cuz the players he wanted failed. 

I'd be a little more concerned if our D was actually any good the last couple seasons, they  really weren't tho outside of the dline. 

We're cutting a lot of talented players just to fit Etcheverry's scheme. I don't like this one bit, especially considering Etch won't be with the Bombers next season.

given that they're loading up on dbs and cutting lbs to do it I am getting depressed... it's been like 12 years since the team has won in Calgary but if we're speculating correctly about the changes to the D the Stamps are just going to run all over the field on these guys and I'm going to have to endure another ass kicking in that stadium. I just want to see the damned team win for once when they make the trip to Alberta. 

We're cutting a lot of talented players just to fit Etcheverry's scheme. I don't like this one bit, especially considering Etch won't be with the Bombers next season.

name 3 of those talented players, all i got is parker. That's it.  The other is a guy who had a good mini camp and hasn't played a down in the CFL.

I mean i agree that i don't think he will be our next season, but what "talented players" did we cut  exactly? we have cut potenitally talented (based on a mini camp) players and a guy who played 8 games in 2 seasons.

Parker was lights out last season. Whether he can play to that ability over a full season is highly debatable, but its hard to believe we didn't give him a chance in TC. If our scheme doesn't use players with the ability that Terrell Parker showed, then IMO there's an issue with the scheme.

Etch has gong show written all over him.

given that they're loading up on dbs and cutting lbs to do it I am getting depressed... it's been like 12 years since the team has won in Calgary but if we're speculating correctly about the changes to the D the Stamps are just going to run all over the field on these guys and I'm going to have to endure another ass kicking in that stadium. I just want to see the damned team win for once when they make the trip to Alberta. 

yep! Cornish is going to destroy us..... It's going to be a very painfull sight.... We play them more this year too... there could be 2 games in calagary this year... Cornish could have over 400 yards in 2 games LOL

yep! Cornish is going to destroy us..... It's going to be a very painfull sight.... We play them more this year too... there could be 2 games in calagary this year... Cornish could have over 400 yards in 2 games LOL

No we don't. We play them twice - here in week 17 and in Calgary in week 19.

One MLB, three edge rushers, a backcatcher, two goalies, a center fielder, a rover, a midfielder, a point guard and a seeker

The Etcheverry Defence!

No Jack?  No Will?  No Sam? No Cauchy?

I think the 'Rover' is kinda the same with the 'Jack' position.