BC Lions release Joey Elliot

gbill2004

Elliott is a chuck and pray QB who refused to do what coaches asked..

Hall is a dink and dunk QB who will throw where and when he is told to. Both will take a beating.

Elliott is a lost cause who insults team mates.. ill be amazed if he lands on another squad.

Elliott is a lost cause who insults team mates.. ill be amazed if he lands on another squad.

but that has more to do with age than anything else. Qbs that old who haven't established themselves don't get unlimited chances to do it. It's a narrow window and if they miss their opportunity it closes quick. 

You asked, man.  I thought you honestly didn't know.

That's actually funny.I wasn't aware you were unfamiliar with the actual phrase, "Who was....". 

It's funny how two guys made the same joke and you didn't pick up on that either time.

Probably because I was too dull to pick it up.... **** happens!

Okay I got pwned.I admit.

What does pwned mean? I feel like I'm young enough I should know this...

Also, I agree with most that Max Hall is better than Elliot.... Elliot has better ability to scramble and maybe a stronger arm, but equally as inaccurate so there's no real advantage there...

Okay I got pwned.I admit.

What does pwned mean? I feel like I'm young enough I should know this...

pwned: A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.