Ocho Cinco (Chad Johnson) trying out with Lions

Jpan85

He'd put fannies in the seats if he did come up here & could still actually play. When the Miami Dolphins were on Hard Knocks 3 years ago the guy had some issues with a crazy  wife he had just married a few weeks before. She had him thrown in jail for assault but I don't think he actually did anything. But the Dolphins cut him anyway. She seemed.... no, they both seemed like nutcases. He is a bit of a wingnut but when he practised & played the guy was a complete professional. If he can still go, it would be interesting to see what he could do.

He'd put fannies in the seats if he did come up here & could still actually play. When the Miami Dolphins were on Hard Knocks 3 years ago the guy had some issues with a crazy  wife he had just married a few weeks before. She had him thrown in jail for assault but I don't think he actually did anything. But the Dolphins cut him anyway. She seemed.... no, they both seemed like nutcases. He is a bit of a wingnut but when he practised & played the guy was a complete professional. If he can still go, it would be interesting to see what he could do.

It is a bit weird,  him T.O and Moss could still play the game and play well.... I'm guessing teams just don't want to deal with the distractions.

Well, Ricky Williams was a big deal coming to the CFL and I don't even think he cracked 50 yards against the Bombers.  Not to say that the transition from NFL to CFL is the same for a WR...but Ochocinco's not as young as he used to be.  His route running skill will be what lets him succeed in the CFL (If this indeed is for real)

This was totally trolling -

Someone asked him where he was signing this offseason - he said BC Lions

BC then tweeted at him - So we'll be seeing you at one of our free agent camps then ;) + link

and then he tweeted back at them something about stopping on two nickels...

So basically he isn't playing football and decided to say BC Lions to everyone's surprise (including BC)

saw that too. They also showed him training at the end and he was like "People forget that I handled my business for years and years." Uhh no one forgot that, you're just old now.