Gary Crowton has found a new gig

LaPo better not turn down too many jobs in a 9 team league or the phone will stop ringing.

Maybe he wants to have more kids?

lol his wife is actually pregnant again. Saw both of them at Buck's wedding social on Saturday.

Hope that you stopped her at four beers then....more then four can cause some serious brain issues for the baby, or at least that's why my mom said she always stopped at four, and then switched to vodka.

I heard Gary on being interviewed by CJOB's Jim Toth the day after he was fired. He was gracious, classy & didn't have a bad word to say about the Bombers, the city or fans. He didn't have to come on the radio so my opinion of the man changed after hearing him. He truly was sorry he couldn't make things work as OC.

I heard Gary on being interviewed by CJOB's Jim Toth the day after he was fired. He was gracious, classy & didn't have a bad word to say about the Bombers, the city or fans. He didn't have to come on the radio so my opinion of the man changed after hearing him. He truly was sorry he couldn't make things work as OC.

Yeah that was a really good interview he did, much respect for the guy handling that the way he did. 

Yeah that was a really good interview he did, much respect for the guy handling that the way he did.

So he didn't place the blame on every one else like Burke did?