A Look at the Blue Bombers Offensive Line

I was always frustrated that the bombers were grooming Swiston at G. This blog really makes me more confident in my analysis of him. I like that Pencer and Swiston are both good prospects at both Guard and Tackle. Makes me feel a little better about the immediate future of the O-line.

Hopefully the current coaching staff will groom Swiston at OT and hopefully Goosen or Lavertu can really live up to their hype for us at Center. Then we should be ok as long as we keep drafting OL every year.

Thanks for the great read JBR!

I was really hoping to hear your opinion on Shannon Boatman just because I think it'd be hilarious to see you break his game down.

There's really no coincidence the guy shares the same initials as "speed bump"

Yep. And he was exactly the same in Toronto - that is one signing that never made even a shred of sense.

I wonder how much better the line could be just from better quarterback play.

It's usually the reverse where the job of the O-line is to ensure the QB and RB's can do their jobs, i.e., poor QB play is mostly a result of the O-line BUT it's a good reminder it works the other way as well..

A mobile QB can make an average offensive line look above average.

AS CAN A QUICK RELEASE QB

A good read, but wasn't this posted a couple of days ago or is this deja vu all over again?

Yes, it's the same one, so it's not deja II,….I was just acknowledging that JBR's blog has been posted on CFL News and thus….spreading that info. to many more readers.

Second and 10...A Winnipeg Blue Bomber Blog: Mid-February Roster Analysis http://2ndand10.blogspot.com/2014/02/mid-february-roster-analysis-winnipeg_20.html?spref=tw  #Bombers #CFL

Nice to see this Analysis making the rounds.

I posted it on Twitter yesterday through our site account and I plan to do the same thing every time he posts a new entry. CFL_News is a good account to spread the word too, they have over 10k followers.

Second and 10...A Winnipeg Blue Bomber Blog: Mid-February Roster Analysis http://2ndand10.blogspot.com/2014/02/mid-february-roster-analysis-winnipeg_20.html?spref=tw  #Bombers #CFL

Nice to see this Analysis making the rounds.

I posted it on Twitter yesterday through our site account and I plan to do the same thing every time he posts a new entry. CFL_News is a good account to spread the word too, they have over 10k followers.

Thanks for that.