New receiver signed

bigg jay

6'2 202 is pretty solid size, here's hoping he's worth a damn. 

Though I'm starting to think we'll be forced to go with 3 NI receivers simply due to lack of options with the ratio. 

Now that would be a nightmare.  We barely have the talent to fill one NI spot right now...

I wouldn't worry too much about plugging holes, with the cash saved on Muamba and Burris we should be able to address the lines and start at least 5 NI's there. I'd much rather see them get the rest of the team in good shape before breaking the bank on any one position.

A Dominant o-line would allow a less experience QB more time react and find the open recievers.

When you're at the bottom, there is nowhere to go but up.

Based on the assumption that you're moving at all as opposed to stagnating at the bottom. I suppose it shouldn't be hard to equal or best the 2013 record. The bar has been set very low- ground level.

We're the team nobody likes, remember?? No one really wants to coach for us. No one really wants to play for us. I have no expectations anymore. It's like all the optimism has been sucked out of me. A few rums & I shall become comfortably numb. As far as receivers go, if you are Rory Kohlert, would you come back the Bombers to catch passes from.....???? Or Hank Burris? Where would you rather be?

We're the team nobody likes, remember?? No one really wants to coach for us. No one really wants to play for us. I have no expectations anymore. It's like all the optimism has been sucked out of me. A few rums & I shall become comfortably numb. As far as receivers go, if you are Rory Kohlert, would you come back the Bombers to catch passes from.....???? Or Hank Burris? Where would you rather be?

That's what I'm wondering about. Can't see how Rory is not looking at Burris and thinking "This guy could be very good for my career. $$$"

I feel better after a good nights sleep.  And after a case of beer.  And after a good pizza.

That's about it.

Reminds me about the "Airplane!" movie where LLoyd Bridges' air traffic controller character was saying, " I guess I picked a bad day to give up smoking/ booze/cocaine". Some days are like that.

Kohlert will come back... he's got a hot GF here... when your young... A$$ is all that matters lol. jk of course... partially.

but I do think he will be back. and from the sounds of it we'll be making a pitch for Forzani as well.

I'd love to see us sign Bourke and Laurent though... Those are my coveted guys. Is Laurent getting serious NFL interest?