New receiver signed

bigg jay

Kohlert will come back... he's got a hot GF here... when your young... A$$ is all that matters lol. jk of course... partially.

but I do think he will be back. and from the sounds of it we'll be making a pitch for Forzani as well.

I'd love to see us sign Bourke and Laurent though... Those are my coveted guys. Is Laurent getting serious NFL interest?

Being in Calgary the story broke a few days ago that Forzani's foot is not responding well & thinking here is that his career may be over. Certainly he doesn't sound close to returning. 

I can't help but think that if Walters is saying that we are going to consider going with 3 Nip receivers, he actually means bidding on Emery, Butler and/or Laurent. No way he is going to show his hand. This crew keeps their cards close to their vest and always has their poker face on. When it comes to FA I'm sure we will hear quite a bit of bluffing. Walters will try to do his best to pounce without giving the other GMs any type of heads up.

I'd love to see us steal Butler and Kory Sheets from the Riders. If we can get Drew Willy then it's quite possible the club will have a ton more cash to throw around. The club needs to turn things around now and start heading in the right direction. Hopefully peaking in 2016 so they can fill IGF with Bomber fans cheering for their blue and gold home team.

Kohlert will come back... he's got a hot GF here... when your young... A$$ is all that matters lol. jk of course... partially.

but I do think he will be back. and from the sounds of it we'll be making a pitch for Forzani as well.

I'd love to see us sign Bourke and Laurent though... Those are my coveted guys. Is Laurent getting serious NFL interest?

Being in Calgary the story broke a few days ago that Forzani's foot is not responding well & thinking here is that his career may be over. Certainly he doesn't sound close to returning. 

On the bright side, we did say that about Arthur when we cut him three years ago.