Playoff Predictions

Mark H.

East:

It doesn't matter who wins today...Ray and the Argos will win next Sunday

Argos win the East

West:

The Riders should win today, but my gut says B.C.  Sheets has played well against B.C. but with Lulay back Lions > Riders.  Durant does not play well in the playoffs.

It's hard to predict next weekend. Calgary has a good all around team, but this will come down to how well Glenn plays

Call me crazy...but BC wins the West

Grey Cup

Argos.  Even if it's vs. Calgary, I think Toronto wins it again.  Ray is the best QB in the playoffs, and he has played well in bad weather.

I think enough time has passed that Burris isn't Enemy #1 anymore.

Nope. The cartoon hate is still there. Your Rider fan credibility relies on how much you ridicule and belittle him. If you try to suggest anything like "let's move on" you're shouted down for thought-crime.

Then add Austin to the mix.

East final.

Much of Tor. media will declare attendence not enough (though they will never state what a good figure is other than a sell-out) then translate that as proof S.Ontario does not care about CFL. So it doesnt matter who wins.

West final. CAL defense is too tough against a good to middling SSK attack. Corny has a good day.

Austin, Burris, Cornish….do you see a trend here?

Toronto 

>   Toronto

Hamilton                           

>   Calgary

Calgary                              

>    Calgary

Sask.

I don't think Calgary will let themselves be out-coached by Toronto again.

Toronto 

>   Toronto

Hamilton                           

>   Calgary

Calgary                              

>    Calgary

Sask.

I think the GC will come down to Ray > Glenn

Toronto 

>   Toronto

Hamilton                           

>   Calgary

Calgary                              

>    Calgary

Sask.

you mean Cornish vs. the toronto defense right? That's what did them in last year, they couldn't establish the running game. 

Toronto 

>   Toronto

Hamilton                           

>   Calgary

Calgary                              

>    Calgary

Sask.

you mean Cornish vs. the toronto defense right? That's what did them in last year, they couldn't establish the running game. 

Outdoor game or not...you have to at least be a threat with the passing game. IMO Ray is the better cold weather QB.

I'm just saying that Calgarys offence relies on being able to run Cornish, if that gets taken away (as the argos did every time they have faced him in the last 2 years) everything falls apart cause Glenn isn't the guy who is likely to go out there and win it on his own. 

fyp. this point and Mark's is why i feel like we could do them again. as for Mr Dee's point about Calgary not allowing itself to be outcoached, i would invite him to consider the possibility that they may not have any say in it.

having said all that... the Argos still have to lick some ***** first.

fyp. this point and Mark's is why i feel like we could do them again. as for Mr Dee's point about Calgary not allowing itself to be outcoached, i would invite him to consider the possibility that they may not have any say in it.

This is why I feel both teams have to do their best to make it to the Game (it would be too bad if some ****** non-call were to eliminate one of them.)

The game within the game for these two sets of coaches will hold my interest and the winner will be who crafted the better plan and who follows it to the letter.

Last year the Argos…great game plan, this year?  We'll see.

having said all that… I can see the Argos being the mail this year and getting *******.

I'm just saying that Calgarys offence relies on being able to run Cornish, if that gets taken away (as the argos did every time they have faced him in the last 2 years) everything falls apart cause Glenn isn't the guy who is likely to go out there and win it on his own. 

To each his own but I guess that's how they describe dominance out east.

I've got a feeling about Hamilton.  Burris has played well vs. the Argos this year, the game is indoors, Ray hasn't played in three weeks, and the Argos have zero rushing game without Kackert.

The Western final is gonna be the game of the year. The Stamps are the class of the league, but Durant looked fantastic last week and I think Cortez is the best OC in the league.

I think both road teams will win and we'll have a 1989 rematch -- Hamilton vs Saskatchewan.  Austin, Burris, and Fantuz ... that's a lot of ex-Riders to boo.