Playoff Predictions

Mark H.

I really hope Hank strolls into Mosaic and shoves it up the *** of 40,000 Rider fans. I will be there to witness the trails of tears after the game.

I would rather see Hank play terribly but the riders self destruct and beat themselves, that would do so much more emotional damage to that "fan"base. Knowing that the game was there for the taking but they fumbled it away. That's my dream. 

This is probably way off base but they did that thing on the sidelines about the battery powered hand warmers the receivers had and the glove Glenn was using saying something about it being an advantage. Any possibility it was actually a detriment. No I'm not saying it was the reason for the drops and fumbles - just a factor along with other things.

That lost was purely on the receivers giving away the ball and killing momentum and taking points off the board. If they hang on to the ball Calgary would of had more points and the defense would be more rested and sask would of played on much worse field position.

Glenn's horrible into didn't help either