Playoff Predictions

Mark H.

I see Hamilton winning the EF, in a squeaker, but only because the game is indoors so Burris will actually try, and put in a decent effort.  Without McCune, and Burris having his head in the game, the Ti-Cat offense can be lethal, so it really will about the Ti-Cats being able to stop Ricky Ray.  Same can't be said for Burris' fellow fair-weather QB, Kevin Glenn.  According to Google, it's -16C in Calgary at the moment, which means that KG is going to give it his usual half-hearted try for a few series and then pack it in.  If I was Huffer, I'd have Mr. Fairweather on a short lease, and have BLM and Nutjob ready to go ASAP.  If they stick with Glenn, then the game is already over.

So I am calling - Hamilton/Sask GC, and Sask victory, as Burris just gives up trying to do anything in the -20C wind chill by half time.  If this GC had been indoors, then I'd have picked Hamilton to win it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/stampeders-to-start-glenn-western-final

1 for 1 so far.  Now let's see if Kevie does his usual choke and the Riders walk in to the GC....

I see Hamilton winning the EF, in a squeaker, but only because the game is indoors so Burris will actually try, and put in a decent effort.  Without McCune, and Burris having his head in the game, the Ti-Cat offense can be lethal, so it really will about the Ti-Cats being able to stop Ricky Ray.  Same can't be said for Burris' fellow fair-weather QB, Kevin Glenn.  According to Google, it's -16C in Calgary at the moment, which means that KG is going to give it his usual half-hearted try for a few series and then pack it in.  If I was Huffer, I'd have Mr. Fairweather on a short lease, and have BLM and Nutjob ready to go ASAP.  If they stick with Glenn, then the game is already over.

So I am calling - Hamilton/Sask GC, and Sask victory, as Burris just gives up trying to do anything in the -20C wind chill by half time.  If this GC had been indoors, then I'd have picked Hamilton to win it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/stampeders-to-start-glenn-western-final

1 for 1 so far.  Now let's see if Kevie does his usual choke and the Riders walk in to the GC....

So far, the Calgary defence's collars look tight....

first half: on our way to the comprehensive victory i had predicted.

second half: didn't even score... don't deserve to go to the GC

had a (very) bad run in with a drunken A-hole from Hamilton (and his pig wife)... other than that, kudos to the TiCat faithful.

Want nothing more than for the Riders to be heroically embarrassed in front of their heavy mouth breathing moron "fans", but unfortunately, Burris is the ultimate fair-weather QB. He's gonna go 5/30 next week in the cold. Undeserved cake-walk for the Riders...

had a (very) bad run in with a drunken A-hole from Hamilton (and his pig wife)... other than that, kudos to the TiCat faithful.

Ooo do tell

Ooo do tell

*grabs popcorn*