Random Video Thread

Brandon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not sure if this really counts but right now I'm watching the second half of the latest edition to Canada a People's History, now I kind of hoped that the CBC would have re-aired it since it was Canada's 150th, but adding on to it was kind of on the back of my mind, I'm glad they added onto it though.

But now I want the CBC to update Hockey a People's history because the NHL turned 100 and alot has happened since 2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 11:21 PM, Jacquie said:

Of course it's a border collie.

I took my little brother to a sheepdog trial once and one of the shepherds let him play fetch with a border collie -- but only for a couple minutes because apparently border collies can get "fetch neurosis" where they get addicted to fetching and will do it over and over and over and over without end and they will freak out if they can't fetch.

17 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Domino's fire snacking driver.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1310880

As a former delivery driver myself, that's crazy. I can't believe a driver did that.

We used to get plenty of pizza, from screw ups, so no need to eat someone else's. And, really?? You pick off someone else's pizza?? What's wrong with you?!?!?