Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Labor Day Classic GDT

  • Replies 842
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WinnipegGordo
    WinnipegGordo

    Vaval should be good to go for the 2nd half as per DT.

  • That was the absolute worst ******* two downs Condell has called all year Collaros gets rocked, you know he’s gonna be a bit slow and we just give him a ******* insanely long-to-develop play call two

  • Super Duper Negatron
    Super Duper Negatron

    I feel personally attacked

Featured Replies

hand in the name plate is not horsecollar you have to be pulling downwards from behind

I mean I’m not surprised that got called but why did they get forever to decide?

Woww

**** yeah Brady!!

Just now, wbbfan said:

hand in the name plate is not horsecollar you have to be pulling downwards from behind

I mean that’s exactly what he did. It was more blatant than the one called on Sask earlier this drive.

Just now, Mike said:

I mean that’s exactly what he did. It was more blatant than the one called on Sask earlier this drive.

no, he pushed off from the name plate, he didn’t have any downward leverage pulling backwards

What a play by Brady.

Oliviera apparently finished serving his exile.

This one they decide to measure?! Guys have been short by a yard all day

Maybe they are just short, go change your gitch GG

And why are we not running BO consistently mr. Condell?

Just now, wbbfan said:

no, he pushed off from the name plate, he didn’t have any downward leverage pulling backwards

I’ll agree to disagree, I don’t think we watched the same thing

Just now, Mike said:

I’ll agree to disagree, I don’t think we watched the same thing

I watched the same thing as you

Pound the goddam ball!

Edited by Ckr

ZC been wearing a knee brace last 2 games...Wonder what up with that

zach looked like he really wanted the pre snap read he had

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.