Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT

As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points.

Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time.

Let's go Blue!!

  • Replies 583
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arnold_Palmer
    Arnold_Palmer

    I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.

  • did enough to win, i don’t think we would’ve beat any one else with this effort

  • brett_c_b
    brett_c_b

    I will bet you 10,000 the als get 0 points against the blue next week

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So essentially we need a Darvin Adams type WR and a Sheed Bailey type WR.

IMO we never replaced Lawler/Adams and Wolitarsky. I'd be fine with Wilson or White being our main slot receiver. Don't think you really need both. Demski and maybe another thicker slot, or you move the Wolitarsky replacement inside and have someone like Cobb/recent draft pick out at field WR.\

I feel like organizationally we got so used to having depth that we basically are viewing the draft as an exercise in adding depth pieces when we actually don't have enough Canadians that can actually play OL, receiver.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

13 hours ago, wbbfan said:

remember orlando jones character from the replacements? that’s wilson lol get him some stickem

EMUmauRW4AEpwyC.jpg

9 hours ago, sportmentary2012 said:

I truly think the only potential win is vs Sask at home because it is tough to beat a team in a back to back. The defence will get torched and Collaros will likely not start all 5 games with the porous oline and his mobility. I hope I am wrong.

You're not. I'm glad we won last night but I have no confidence that we can rip off 3 traight wins.

18 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Still normal timing rules under 3 minute warnings. If Bombers would have taken knee on 1st down with 40 or less seconds left the game would have been over.

They did. There was actually an issue with the game clock that collaros spotted but refs didnt. After the 2nd kneel down, the clock didnt start until about 5 seconds after the ref whistled it in. Collaros mentioned it to the refs, but they didnt do anything about it.

9 hours ago, johnzo said:

He had beaten his man and Collaros threw it behind him. Blame Zach on that.

Ya collaros threw it about 8 yards short....buuut....Cobbs attempt to catch it was horrible.

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You're not. I'm glad we won last night but I have no confidence that we can rip off 3 traight wins.

I don’t see 3 straight either. But I do see 3 wins still. Which would be an 8-10 finish and should be enough for a playoff spot. Gonna be ugly though.

38 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

They did. There was actually an issue with the game clock that collaros spotted but refs didnt. After the 2nd kneel down, the clock didnt start until about 5 seconds after the ref whistled it in. Collaros mentioned it to the refs, but they didnt do anything about it.

Ya collaros threw it about 8 yards short....buuut....Cobbs attempt to catch it was horrible.

Yup..good ball...a TD...a legit reciever is at worst a win for the 50/50 ball and a big gain..if he is a real specimen possibly a td as well

30 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I don’t see 3 straight either. But I do see 3 wins still. Which would be an 8-10 finish and should be enough for a playoff spot. Gonna be ugly though.

As the cross over..we won't be 3rd with that..and another season with a no home playoff game

On 2026-08-14 at 11:13 PM, bigg jay said:

So the Al's may still put up 50, just not against us.

Can Crum get the final 4 points Montreal needs for the 50 burger?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.