Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT

As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points.

Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time.

Let's go Blue!!

  • Replies 583
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arnold_Palmer
    Arnold_Palmer

    I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.

  • did enough to win, i don’t think we would’ve beat any one else with this effort

  • brett_c_b
    brett_c_b

    I will bet you 10,000 the als get 0 points against the blue next week

Featured Replies

sergiiioooo

We use BO as a receiver a lot more when Collaros is playing.

7 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Squib it from the 15 and it's an automatic 3 pts

I meant put it low as low as he could not sky high and 3 would have been better than 7

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

8 point lead at halftime, better than losing

Foreign territory this season, they won't know how to plan for this.

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

8 point lead at halftime, better than losing

But the password coverage is embarrassing

8 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Our cover teams have been good all year. I agree with their decision, they just screwed up on the execution of it.

Fair point

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

I hate to agree with Dirty Shanchez, but I do.

I agree to an extent but which proven back-up should we have gone after? We are not the only team who started this season without one (BC, Sask) so if we miss managed the QB situation than so did other teams.

They tried to protect ZC and shore up the on-line by getting Broxton but failed to notice how much Bryant has slipped.

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

I agree to an extent but which proven back-up should we have gone after? We are not the only team who started this season without one (BC, Sask) so if we miss managed the QB situation than so did other teams.

They tried to protect ZC and shore up the on-line by getting Broxton but failed to notice how much Bryant has slipped.

I honestly don't know the relevance of that part of his point. We got Dru Brown as soon as he was available. Feel like he was really trying to soften the blow of what he wanted to say which is that Zach is cooked, and turned it on the Bombers front office instead.

There aren't even 9 starters in this league. Who is a proven backup?

VA goes down and Calgary puts a guy out there who was 7-21 in NCAA starts and never touched a CFL ball before.

14 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

zach runs the hurry up and we can move the ball plus get it out before the rush.

Maybe we should let zach call the plays

thats what I said

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

kelly and holm good play. that’s what can happen with a reasonable cushion

Reasonable cushion. That concept is new to Younger, I think.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I honestly don't know the relevance of that part of his point. We got Dru Brown as soon as he was available. Feel like he was really trying to soften the blow of what he wanted to say which is that Zach is cooked, and turned it on the Bombers front office instead.

There aren't even 9 starters in this league. Who is a proven backup?

VA goes down and Calgary puts a guy out there who was 7-21 in NCAA starts and never touched a CFL ball before.

I can't stand the halftime "show" so I "take a walk". Did Sanchez really imply that? Zach done? Front office blew it?

Why the **** wouldn't we run tempo on a D with 8 players who didn't start with Ottawa this season. Call the play at the line.

Nice return from Vaval puts us in great field position

Pet peeve for this generation of player....make a big play, get a run going, immediately look for the sideline instead of cutting back up field.

1 minute ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

Reasonable cushion. That concept is new to Younger, I think.

I can't stand the halftime "show" so I "take a walk". Did Sanchez really imply that? Zach done? Front office blew it?

said we mismanaged the qb position...and not going in with proven bckup...and hes not wrong

great return now run the ball!

soft wrs tc ignores brady gg

1 minute ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

I can't stand the halftime "show" so I "take a walk". Did Sanchez really imply that? Zach done? Front office blew it?

Yes, said the bombers mismanaged the QB room by not having a proven back-up given Zach's history. Doubts Zach will last more than a couple games.

Cover teams continue to shine.

I’m sorry but I’m just not a Tim White fan

Just now, bigg jay said:

Yes, said the bombers mismanaged the QB room by not having a proven back-up given Zach's history. Doubts Zach will last more than a couple games.

The doubt is justified

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.