Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 8 Games

We start the week at a jammed packed Mosaic, Elks strike first and GG is so happy his favourite defender is back in the Riders lineup

  • Replies 114
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bomber_fanaddict
    Bomber_fanaddict

    Sort of peeved they honoured Dalke. Glad they honoured Bhishma. If Dalke survived he would be in jail. I get he was still a teammate and all but his actions lead to this. Difficult situation for the R

  • bigg jay
    bigg jay

    And this is the Wilson that I cannot stand. I appreciate the insight he brings to the booth during a game but **** that guy.

  • wpgallday1960
    wpgallday1960

    Off to Riderfans. Should be some calm rational conversation.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Maybe, his businesses make lots of money. Ready made stadium on prime real estate just recently renovated is not going to be cheap

Buying that stadium would be one of the dumbest decisions he could make, no matter the price.

Roof on there already 15 years old. If lucky get another 15-20 years before it needs like $1 billion in renovations.

  • Author

Doesn't look too many are going to witness a 4 PM start.

Good start for Toronto

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Maybe, his businesses make lots of money. Ready made stadium on prime real estate just recently renovated is not going to be cheap

One or two billion. I'd think.

And there goes the sex pest... Arbuckle vs Brice. Real dandy setting up here........

  • Author

Poor time management costs the Argos points before the half

Rooting for the Lions, actually, but that was a dirty shot by Lions' Mc Kenna and deserving of an ejection.

BC Place made about half a million net on $97 million of revenue in 2025 (almost $23 million of that being direct government subsidies). That subsidy is just a little more than the payment into capital renewal fund/debt servicing still being paid off from the last reno. Lost over $4 million in 2024.

To put it simply, that stadium is not making any money off operations.

Doubt anyone buys it without some kind of deal with government to cover capital costs/direct government subsidy.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

25 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Rooting for the Lions, actually, but that was a dirty shot by Lions' Mc Kenna and deserving of an ejection.

I disagree. QB's slide as late as possible then whine when they get hit. Want protection? Slide earlier. Kelly's butt was barely on the ground when he got hit. Roughing cuz his head got hit? Yup. Ejection? Nope.

2 starting Lions OL down with apparent bad injuries. Almost feel bad for Buck... Almost. This team is a mess.

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

BC Place made about half a million net on $97 million of revenue in 2025 (almost $23 million of that being direct government subsidies). That subsidy is just a little more than the payment into capital renewal fund/debt servicing still being paid off from the last reno. Lost over $4 million in 2024.

To put it simply, that stadium is not making any money off operations.

Doubt anyone buys it without some kind of deal with government to cover capital costs/direct government subsidy.

Where did you get these numbers?

On 2026-07-24 at 8:38 AM, blue85gold said:

I don't like Fajardo overall but I like anyone beating the Riders

The enemy of my enemy is my friend (temporarily)

There’s talk of BC starting Kaidon Salter in their next game. He’s a 23 year old up and coming QB. I find it strange that there’s little to no talk of giving the ball to Taylor Elgersma for the Bombers. He can’t do any worse than Dru Brown, in fact I think he can perform much better. He has a more accurate arm, a better frame, is just as mobile, and brings more confidence to the QB role.

48 minutes ago, BomberFanInSask said:

There’s talk of BC starting Kaidon Salter in their next game. He’s a 23 year old up and coming QB. I find it strange that there’s little to no talk of giving the ball to Taylor Elgersma for the Bombers. He can’t do any worse than Dru Brown, in fact I think he can perform much better. He has a more accurate arm, a better frame, is just as mobile, and brings more confidence to the QB role.

That Salter has something. I hope they don’t start him this week.

1 hour ago, BomberFanInSask said:

There’s talk of BC starting Kaidon Salter in their next game. He’s a 23 year old up and coming QB. I find it strange that there’s little to no talk of giving the ball to Taylor Elgersma for the Bombers. He can’t do any worse than Dru Brown, in fact I think he can perform much better. He has a more accurate arm, a better frame, is just as mobile, and brings more confidence to the QB role.

One game does not undo all the good Brown had done. Elgersma is very young and raw. Brown has tons of experience and has proven he can win at this level. I still want Zach back and think he gives us out best chance to win the cup, but until he's healthy, Brown should be the guy.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

One game does not undo all the good Brown had done. Elgersma is very young and raw. Brown has tons of experience and has proven he can win at this level. I still want Zach back and think he gives us out best chance to win the cup, but until he's healthy, Brown should be the guy.

Agree, BUT no one can win with this lot of receivers combined with the offensive game plans we have seen thus far. And our defence cannot get off the field.

3 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

That Salter has something. I hope they don’t start him this week.

I hope they do. He's basically Tre Ford. No arm and no clue from the pocket. Disciplined pass rush is a easy night for a defense.

  • Author

BC in a world of hurt until Rourke comes back, both backups haven't shown much.

55 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Agree, BUT no one can win with this lot of receivers combined with the offensive game plans we have seen thus far. And our defence cannot get off the field.

We’ve won four times with these receivers and Condell’s game plans.

40 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

We’ve won four times with these receivers and Condell’s game plans.

A full cgy defence we woukdnt have...blm not going down...we wouldn't have...we fluked out in Ottawa if we being honest about things...our record flatters us more than anything...and if **** dont change...and fast and drastic.. we may win 8 if we get lucky a few games

7 hours ago, BomberFanInSask said:

There’s talk of BC starting Kaidon Salter in their next game. He’s a 23 year old up and coming QB. I find it strange that there’s little to no talk of giving the ball to Taylor Elgersma for the Bombers. He can’t do any worse than Dru Brown, in fact I think he can perform much better. He has a more accurate arm, a better frame, is just as mobile, and brings more confidence to the QB role.

Elgersma would absolutely do way worse than Brown.

1 hour ago, bryan35 said:

Elgersma would absolutely do way worse than Brown.

He'd do worse than Perkins too

I called earlier, and I stand by it I believe we are a 6-8 win team this year.

  • Author

Terry Wilson TD

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.