Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)

With Rookie Camps getting underway Wednesday, it's time to talk about the 2026 CFL season!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3DownNation DAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNation Chris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announc

  • 17to85
    17to85

    No I don't

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Heard yesterday morning out of Regina a Rider player had been in a wreck and that it was likely the Rider players fault, didn't know who until afternoon. Then a lot of locals went off on a "brown guy

Featured Replies

19 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Does it matter right now? This league was given an opportunity to inject a good amount of cash right now.... The world is going to be so different in 5 years it will be hard to predict what anything looks like.

I agree. People just want to *****. just to *****.

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I agree. People just want to *****. just to *****.

Oh No Wtf GIF by LilLetsOfficial

On 2026-09-14 at 3:53 PM, Brandon said:

I've heard if you are able to use a browser on your tv that live streams are plentiful and easy to watch sporting events as long as you have an ad blocker running. So I hear....

I've got my gaming PC in my living room so if I want to watch live I use a VPN to virtually relocate myself to Colombia and watch the CFL Plus stream. If I don't care about live, I'll watch the next day on Youtube. Several youtubers regularly post full games, sometimes within hours of the game ending.

CFL+ is okay, it's got decent quality, almost never buffers and I don't feel like it's injecting malware into my PC after every first down. Unfortunately it has no easy fast forward or rewind functionality, just a stupid narrow play bar that you gotta click on, makes it hard to skip past the commercial breaks. Plus those breaks are tuned up about fifty dB over the game broadcast! It's a weird ******* move by CFL+ because they're not showing actual ads in those spaces.

The youtube games are awesome and are the best way to watch. the commercials are all stripped out and with careful use of the +10s forward button you can watch a game in like 45 minutes. I wonder if the CFL will go after those harder next year, when the dazn era begins.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, johnzo said:

I've got my gaming PC in my living room so if I want to watch live I use a VPN to virtually relocate myself to Colombia and watch the CFL Plus stream. If I don't care about live, I'll watch the next day on Youtube. Several youtubers regularly post full games, sometimes within hours of the game ending.

CFL+ is okay, it's got decent quality, almost never buffers and I don't feel like it's injecting malware into my PC after every first down. Unfortunately it has no easy fast forward or rewind functionality, just a stupid narrow play bar that you gotta click on, makes it hard to skip past the commercial breaks. Plus those breaks are tuned up about fifty dB over the game broadcast! It's a weird ******* move by CFL+ because they're not showing actual ads in those spaces.

The youtube games are awesome and are the best way to watch. the commercials are all stripped out and with careful use of the +10s forward button you can watch a game in like 45 minutes. I wonder if the CFL will go after those harder next year, when the dazn era begins.

I really need to figure out this whole thing for watching Jets games in AB. I used to have a glitch in my cable provider that allowed me access to TSN 3. That's now been "fixed" so I need some kind of end around. I keep reading that Sailing The High Seas doesn't get you a quality stream... That the only GOOD option is the current version of NHL Centre Ice. We shall see what I get figured but you guys have all shared some interesting options here ...

I watched most of the recent Stanley Cup plus a bunch of world cup games on some random high seas sites that I googled.

It was fine, worth what I paid for it. Generally the streams would get wobbly at the start of game / period / half when everyone started tuning in so sometimes patience would be needed. Not a great experience, but I'm cheap.

40 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I really need to figure out this whole thing for watching Jets games in AB. I used to have a glitch in my cable provider that allowed me access to TSN 3. That's now been "fixed" so I need some kind of end around. I keep reading that Sailing The High Seas doesn't get you a quality stream... That the only GOOD option is the current version of NHL Centre Ice. We shall see what I get figured but you guys have all shared some interesting options here ...

I use Sportsnet+.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

He sure sounds possessed, doesn't he?? He also talks to spirits & his ancestors.

giphy.gif

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I, for one, will be rooting for him. It ought to be entertaining at least.

16 minutes ago, Ckr said:

I, for one, will be rooting for him. It ought to be entertaining at least.

So will I.

17 minutes ago, Ckr said:

I, for one, will be rooting for him. It ought to be entertaining at least.

I am rooting for him... I picked Ottawa to win in the pick em's this week! First time this year that I have picked them.

There are two starters in the CFL at qb that an organization can't win a championship with. They are coach killers. Vernon Adams & Jake Maier. They don't have it in them to do it. The bigger the game, the more Adams wilts. Maier is just one big effing waste of time. Adams at least makes it interesting...

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I am rooting for him... I picked Ottawa to win in the pick em's this week! First time this year that I have picked them.

Same.

3DownNation
No image preview

Alleged groin punches from B.C.’s Josh Hagerty result in...

Montreal Alouettes running back Liam Talbot’s 2026 season has come to an end after he allegedly received below-the-belt punches from B.C. Lions defensive back Josh Hagerty on Saturday. According to so

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:
3DownNation
No image preview

Alleged groin punches from B.C.’s Josh Hagerty result in...

Montreal Alouettes running back Liam Talbot’s 2026 season has come to an end after he allegedly received below-the-belt punches from B.C. Lions defensive back Josh Hagerty on Saturday. According to so

It's difficult to really see anything as the camera is so far away but if it can be proven that Haggerty did punch the Als returner & he's seriously injured than there should be consequences.

That's sad. If they can find evidence, Haggerty should get a long suspension.

8 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

That's sad. If they can find evidence, Haggerty should get a long suspension.

Thrown out of the league is more like it. Life altering??? Not good.

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It's difficult to really see anything as the camera is so far away but if it can be proven that Haggerty did punch the Als returner & he's seriously injured than there should be consequences.

Took a while to see it, but in the first video it's at 8 seconds at the 28-29 yard line, and in the second video a much clearer blow at 12 seconds, bottom left at 33 yard line. Clear as day intent IMO.

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It's difficult to really see anything as the camera is so far away but if it can be proven that Haggerty did punch the Als returner & he's seriously injured than there should be consequences.

Yeah pretty grainy footage from those videos but you can see it happen at the 2 second mark of the video Dubois posted. Talbot starts hopping around right after.

LnfTTK3.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.