Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)

With Rookie Camps getting underway Wednesday, it's time to talk about the 2026 CFL season!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3DownNation DAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNation Chris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announc

  • 17to85
    17to85

    No I don't

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Heard yesterday morning out of Regina a Rider player had been in a wreck and that it was likely the Rider players fault, didn't know who until afternoon. Then a lot of locals went off on a "brown guy

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Nolby said:

I just have a bad feeling they're gonna have Davis start this weekend and its not gonna end well off of a scramble or roll out.

The one thing about a hammy is you can't pull the wool over anyone's eyes. If he can play it's because he's healthy because even a slightly bad hammy is very noticeable.

15 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

The one thing about a hammy is you can't pull the wool over anyone's eyes. If he can play it's because he's healthy because even a slightly bad hammy is very noticeable.

Well, like I mentioned, just have a bad feeling but we'll have to see what the injury report for Montreal will be closer to game day.

  • Author

Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....

The general desire for the CFL to survive this generation and maybe continue to exist in the next.

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Surgery can probably fix it but if they went that route then Alexander's season is over. The problem is backup Dustin Crum isn't likely to get it done if he took over.

Another possible new home for Collaros (rubs hands together)

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....

Yup I f'ing loathe the Riders and the Argos but I couldn't do without them, especially the good players currently wearing their emblem.

55 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Another possible new home for Collaros (rubs hands together)

Bidding war!!!

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....

Sure, let's not earn anything.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Or we could just earn a GC. I personally prefer a competitive league.

No thanks. Ya stomping everyone else every year is what I want.

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

No thanks. Ya stomping everyone else every year is what I want.

Settle down there sparky we all want to win but not to the detriment of this league.

No league no winning.

There’s nothing we can do as fans to prevent other teams QBs from getting hurt. We as bomber fans tho can be thankful our management did think ahead and managed to bring in another legit starter in case ours got hurt, and he did get hurt. Hamilton could have done that also but all eggs in 1 basket, Montreal has all their eggs in a basket. Sask also. BC. They all do. That’s not my fault so if QBs go down, they go down. Would I feel any less if we won the cup cuz the other teams QB was hurt? Nope not at all. Zach was hurt in the cup game a few years ago, the other team who beat us didn’t care he was hurt. This is also why we don’t trade Zach. Cuz Dru could get hurt. You don’t trade Dru cuz Zach could get hurt. TE and BP are rookies to the league. Zach and DRu = chance to win. TE and BP = no chance to win.

Edited by Goalie

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....

Because its "around the league, not Bomber specific" lol

9 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’m thinking Awe is on first name basis with the hearing panel members as he’s there quite often. Why this guy is still in the league is fascinating to me.

He probably brings them Mc D sausage biscuits.

2 hours ago, Mark H. said:

He probably brings them Mc D sausage biscuits.

That would do it.

20 hours ago, Noeller said:

Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....

because I love the Bombers and the Bombers need opponents.

The league is in rough shape in a bunch of ways and needs its top talent on the field.

15 hours ago, Noeller said:

No thanks. Ya stomping everyone else every year is what I want.

You speak like a ten year old fan. Like I was many years ago. The true measure of a champion is defeating everyone at their best against your best. Fans don't want to see every other team lose their starting qbs. The CFL has so many problems. The last thing the leagfue needs are star qb from other teams going down to injuries. Now, they'll be lucky to get 15000 to the Ti Cats remaining home games. Their season is over.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

52 minutes ago, johnzo said:

The league is in rough shape in a bunch of ways and needs its top talent on the field.

The league has been in rough shape as long as I can remember

10 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The league has been in rough shape as long as I can remember

Losing Mitchell doesn't help.

16 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The league has been in rough shape as long as I can remember

Yea, the league has been in far worse shape in the past than it is now. Both financially and on field. Lately we've been told that there is a QB crisis...not seeing it personally. Financial crisis? I don't think the league has been in such good shape in decades. I get that everyone wants our league to be uber successful, but in the past we've been kept afloat by lifelines from the NFL and to own a CFL franchise in almost every city is an act of philanthropy....always has been but in the last few years we've seen 3 beautiful new stadiums built and revenues this year just went up dramatically just on the TV contract. Are teams going to lose money? Some of them but that's basically a given in the CFL since Christ was a cowboy.

  • Author

No other fan base is gonna feel sorry for us and our players so I sure as **** ain't gonna "have a bad feeling" (o noes!) about Davis Alexander...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.