Game 45 @ The Tea Garden

2 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Jets need to clean it up in the D zone.  The Bruins are aggressive and will make them pay.  Already have.

I think Vilardi was a GTD with an illness last game?  Maybe he’s sick?

apparently he may have caught whatever had been going around, hopefully no one else catches it

Edited by iHeart

I fully expected a loss tonight... The damn short-handed goal was really something that pissed me off.  They could have stolen a point tonight.  

Much better third.  Hopefully they play this way in Toronto.  I really would love to see 55 and 13 back in the lineup for that game

And there goes the f****** streak too.

Edited by captaincanuck12

17 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

First time in 15 games we have given up more than one goal in a period. 

It helps when you slash a Dman in the hands right in front of the ref and while he's howling in pain steal the puck away and pass it to an open man.  That goal just plain stunk at every level.  Boston - bunch of hack and slashing bums.

Lowry and iafallo on the top line is a joke. 

Vilardi and perfetti kupari and samberg never play in OT. Bones is a good guy but he loves his vets more than Maurice did. Dude put iafallo and Appleton out together in OT the other night. Fetts Vilardi kupari all stapled to the bench. Bones has them believing but he loves his vets more than Maurice did. And our pp sucks and we can’t score when Scheifele is hurt. Im a bones fan but he’s got major flaws also. Mainly power play and love of vets. No way in any circumstance should iafallo or Lowry be in the top 6. Don’t care if 5 guys are hurt. Call up lambert and chibrikov instead. 

• iHeart changed the title to Game 45 @ The Tea Garden