West Semi Final GDT

bustamente

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Stamps D is letting the team down gotta tighten up or they are going to get blown out

Maier isn't capable of going toe to toe with any of the QBs in this league that are half decent.  They've had the ball as many times as BC.  He turned it over and did nothing with opportunity when BC took the roughing the kicker penalty.

10 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Maier isn't capable of going toe to toe with any of the QBs in this league that are half decent.  They've had the ball as many times as BC.  He turned it over and did nothing with opportunity when BC took the roughing the kicker penalty.

Jake Maier seems to find himself positioned somewhat at the less illustrious end of the quarterback hierarchy this year. Dave Dickenson, bless him, may have had a bit of a "culinary mishap" on his face. As for Bo, well, he hasn't exactly been the shining star, but he's managed to outperform Jake Maier. I must admit, there's a certain enigmatic charm to the Stamps' quarterback situation. One can't help but wonder if they'll dip their toes into the waters of Drew Brown once free agency opens.

Just now, bustamente said:

By that interview I think BLM sees the writing on the wall

Yeah he's the highest paid player on the team - and he sucks.  Really bad.  Time to go bye-bye.

3 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

Jake Maier seems to find himself positioned somewhat at the less illustrious end of the quarterback hierarchy this year. Dave Dickenson, bless him, may have had a bit of a "culinary mishap" on his face. As for Bo, well, he hasn't exactly been the shining star, but he's managed to outperform Jake Maier. I must admit, there's a certain enigmatic charm to the Stamps' quarterback situation. One can't help but wonder if they'll dip their toes into the waters of Drew Brown once free agency opens.

Even though I've spent 50 years on this earth hating the Stampeders I wish that that organization and that city would pull their collective heads out of their asses and build a new stadium.  It just makes no sense that they still play in that pigeon **** filled stadium built in the JFK era.  What is going on in that city.  I don't get it.

stumps cant figure out b.c . pass over the middle.

ad agency managed to find a kid ( pizza fat boy ad) more irritating than grocery puppet girl.

lol anxiety on stumps sideline. 

awe not having much impact today. shame.

Edited by Mark F

19 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Pretty good sign you need to recruit some guys and not just sign guys over 30 cut by other CFL teams.

Calgary has been dismal of late in finding any players aside from guys coming back from NFL or guys off other teams.

Isn't this the same salary management system that the Argos use? 

They've had some high priced guys on the 6 game list alot over the past couple seasons (Harris, Muamba, Gittens currently). I'd be curious to see what their cap savings have been.