Nothing-at-stake Saturday: Birds v Antlers, Rouge et Noir vs Boats

johnzo

9 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Also anyone know what muambas story is? Hurt? Coaching now? I just don't get it. He hasn't taken a snap all year.

Knee injury.

Typical Redblack football.  Score a go-ahead TD and then kick out of bounds, give the Argos super easy field position, and blow the lead.

24 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Is Lorenzo Mauldin signed to just a 1 year deal? If so, what a pick up he'd be for the Bombers in free agency. maybe he's tired of playing on a shitty team & would want to be part of a Championship contender! If Mauldin's indeed a free agent, we should go after him hard. 

Him and the Jeff's...yes please ...a dominant nose ..with Jeffcoat inside and WJ and Mauldin off the edge....tasty

1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said:

One of the grossest reasons for a walk of shame back to the locker room

Who spit? I thought Spitty McEyegouge we as in the Hammer....who threw a punch as well?

11 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Who do we lose so we can afford Mauldin, while also bringing back Brady and Dalton?

Neuf...likely Bryant....Thomas...Darby...Lawrence... Briggs...Miller...Kolo...off top my head..

Edited by Booch

46 minutes ago, Booch said:

Him and the Jeff's...yes please ...a dominant nose ..with Jeffcoat inside and WJ and Mauldin off the edge....tasty

Who spit? I thought Spitty McEyegouge we as in the Hammer....who threw a punch as well?

Not sure who threw the punch. I was watching it muted and they didn't have pads/uni on.

Edited by Bigblue204

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

How are we going to afford Mauldin when everyone else in the league will offer him top dollar.

Ch-ch-ch-changes. Just gonna have to be a different one. Time may change me. But I can't trace time... Do you really think the same players will be coming back next year? There'll be ch-ch-ch-changes. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Ch-ch-ch-changes. Just gonna have to be a different one. Time may change me. But I can't trace time... Do you really think the same players will be coming back next year? There'll be ch-ch-ch-changes. 

No but the general attitude here is that people flip out when we lose a player and expect us to sign every big time free agent.  

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

No but the general attitude here is that people flip out when we lose a player and expect us to sign every big time free agent.  

Since free agency is still 4 months away it's fun to speculate. If I was Mauldin, I'd want to get as far away from that rotten organization as I could. Actually go to a team like the Bombers that has something to play for every week. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47npbx2siarz0tyofffd

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Our offence played very sub par (settled for 6 FGs from Bede) and we still put up 40.

The defence went up a gear in the 2nd half and defended our perfect home record.

Wild freaking stats:

-16 straight games of having better starting field position than opposition.

-our offence has fewer plays than every other team but we have scored more points than anybody.

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Our offence played very sub par (settled for 6 FGs from Bede) and we still put up 40.

The defence went up a gear in the 2nd half and defended our perfect home record.

Wild freaking stats:

-16 straight games of having better starting field position than opposition.

-our offence has fewer plays than every other team but we have scored more points than anybody.

Is this an average of starting field position over the course of the game?