Argblows and Gapper game day

Booch

16 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Argos are the 2022 Bombers. Change my mind.

As long as the Bombers are the 2022 Argos… then I’m ok with this comparison 

16 hours ago, Mark F said:

elks have the worst record but riders are the worst team.

Riders are definitely bad… but the Elks might be the worst team the CFL has seen in the last 20 years

9 hours ago, GCn20 said:

The Riders O is a tire fire and wasn't scoring points with Harris either. OL is still a disaster. I really don't understand their roster moves this off-season. Pinning their hopes on a FA spree of Harris, Blake, and Johnson was such a huge gamble given their ages. As anyone with a peanut for a brain should have known they were likely to be injured. Only Micah remains..but he is out of gas by the end of 1Q.

U forgot that solid stuff Godber...right across the board a solidly shitttty Free agent haul

And the fact they dumped a boatload on Lanier who has conditioning and commitment to his craft issues and neglected other areas is baffling...I see Dickie canned by labour day...and then a total cleansing there in off season...which will.bring prob 2 more yrs of all the funnies and suck we have been witnessing

9 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Yep..they stink

Funny thing...the Elk should have won both those games from the riders if not for all their ineptitude...ain't that the kicker...if not for Jones and his lunacy the Riders would be behind them in the standings and be the defacto crappiest team in league...which they are not far from now....I bet they get no TDs against Ottawa next week until it's garbage time at end of 4th quarter

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

Here’s my take on the riders… they were clearly a contender until Harris went out… so the smart thing to do would trust their current leadership and make sure to lock up O’Day and Dickensen to long term deals

😉

They weren't with Harris...the offence was same as it is now...with a less mobile QB in Harris...save for a couple drives he did piss all really all yr....

On 2023-07-30 at 8:19 AM, Booch said:

U forgot that solid stuff Godber...right across the board a solidly shitttty Free agent haul

And the fact they dumped a boatload on Lanier who has conditioning and commitment to his craft issues and neglected other areas is baffling...I see Dickie canned by labour day...and then a total cleansing there in off season...which will.bring prob 2 more yrs of all the funnies and suck we have been witnessing

Funny thing...the Elk should have won both those games from the riders if not for all their ineptitude...ain't that the kicker...if not for Jones and his lunacy the Riders would be behind them in the standings and be the defacto crappiest team in league...which they are not far from now....I bet they get no TDs against Ottawa next week until it's garbage time at end of 4th quarter

I was giving them a bit of a free pass on Godber and Lanier, only because Godber's not ancient and still might be useful to them. However, Lanier is certainly not earning his cheque right now.

Godbar just ads to the suck of that Oline....And then banking money on Blake too.....Weineke who has done nothing other than that one yr, and looks in decline for 3 yrs now and a non factor...Toss in Walker who is basically the same thing.....and bring back Micha who isn't a building block moving forward as he has limited tread left too...what an epic failure of an off-season....Paying a fairly large amount to Lenius who has done nothing to warrant it, and is a horrible technical WR and has hard time grasping the playbook...and you get what you see there...especially with a coaching staff who has to rank near the basement in the league....

On 2023-07-31 at 10:19 AM, Booch said:

Godbar just ads to the suck of that Oline....And then banking money on Blake too.....Weineke who has done nothing other than that one yr, and looks in decline for 3 yrs now and a non factor...Toss in Walker who is basically the same thing.....and bring back Micha who isn't a building block moving forward as he has limited tread left too...what an epic failure of an off-season....Paying a fairly large amount to Lenius who has done nothing to warrant it, and is a horrible technical WR and has hard time grasping the playbook...and you get what you see there...especially with a coaching staff who has to rank near the basement in the league....

So... you don't like the riders?

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy