Argblows and Gapper game day

Booch

Figure TO should win this game but there have been some really weird games this year!

I like the TD Atlantic ball game but are the Riders vs TO every year helping promote the league? Would the fine people of Atlantic Canada prefer to see 2 new teams or at least switch it up a bit? I’d fly out to see the Bombers play in a heartbeat. Bombers/Cats, Bombers/TO, Bombers/Als. 

7 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Figure TO should win this game but there have been some really weird games this year!

I like the TD Atlantic ball game but are the Riders vs TO every year helping promote the league? Would the fine people of Atlantic Canada prefer to see 2 new teams or at least switch it up a bit? I’d fly out to see the Bombers play in a heartbeat. Bombers/Cats, Bombers/TO, Bombers/Als. 

We had a crew waiting to buy tix, assuming the BB would be the next natural fit.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

I guess taking away an Argos home game doesn't hurt bottom line for the Argos than any other team so I get that....but why the Riders? A diff team each yr would make more sense...it would sell out regardless who is playing.

I think it would as well. Interestingly enough. Only the Bombers and BC have not played out there. Would be a long trip for BC but that would be a fun matchup up there!

That was some horrible kick coverage there ..when a team has 5 guys leading the returner into the endzone with no rider in sight?..that's some bad ST work ..Riders brutal right across the Board..starting with coaching..they need to clean house...GM on down

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

The Riders are hot garbage, if we lose either the LDC or the Banjo Bowl I will barf, in a projectile fashion.   They are a free spot on the bingo card as long as we show up for those games.

Normally I would think it would be a free spot on the bingo card.. but the fact that we lost to Crum who can't even make a 10 yard pass....  

That was a weird segment with Matthew S. there - with the drone footage, kind of made me a bit nauseous lol...and unfortunately the sound was terrible and it was an important message he was delivering about the Red Cross etc.  TSN dropped the ball there.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Normally I would think it would be a free spot on the bingo card.. but the fact that we lost to Crum who can't even make a 10 yard pass....  

"we beat ourselves" - old cliche, but how often is Brady going to fumble, Zach going to throw a pick six and the defense falling apart in the last 5 minutes of a game?  I hope never to see it again in a million years.

5 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

The Riders can't run the ball, they can't throw the ball.  They are basically screwed.

If their staff realized Hickson is a legit back and that Morrow isn't a complete everyone back...never had been or will be they would be much better off...but they continue to try and use and make Morrow something he never will be

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Remember last off-season when we all laughed at them for every OC turning them down? This is the result.

Yup...they settled for...I guess he was already there??...brutal...Sask is a bad bad team...if they didn't have Elks for 2 games early this yr...both of which they had no business even winning they would be lucky to have 1 win