GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1

26 minutes ago, Atomic said:

The rosters are pretty limited. Nobody is deep in Canadian players. We start OL, RB, DT and receivers and we have multiple backups at all those spots except RB. I don't see anyone carrying more than 2 or 3 Canadians on their practice rosters.

The special teams bodies are a bigger issue than the starters yes.

I think its going to be a close game- TiCats pushing the short passing game along with pounding the ball up the middle. Bombers will go with the 10-20 yard passing plus a few sweeps. All about ball control. Opening night games are usually pretty sloppy.

9 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Bo Levi Mitchell had a signficantly lower QBR than Maier the past two seasons.  Not sure why everyone thinks he can play again.

Bombers 32 Ticats 23

He also had Carey and a better ol and an offense built around him. I expect a big night for our defence tnite. 

5 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Belly is full from a ham sandwich made on homemade sourdough and now I'm sitting in front of the TV with a frosty Corona waiting for the game to start!

Bbq’D ribs, whole spatchcock chicken, loaded potato salad veggies and dip. Summer time, bbq, bomber football.  Bout time. 

Gonna be a real dog fight in the trenches when our ol is on the field. 

Watching barker explain di is like watching an old confused guy yell at clouds.