2023 NHL Playoffs Thread

As Hartman enjoys his playoff experience with his co-workers getting points here and everywhere, Ehlers continues to sit on the sidelines.

Yup, checks out.

If Ehlers was Matthews or McDavid that Hartman intentionally hurt with a dangerous hit I'm not sure Hartman would be enjoying his playoff experioence right now.

This is a hard one to let go. In this case a hit was him standing like a wall moving forward slowly shoulder out while Ehlers without the puck is going full speed to get back into the play in a very vulnerable position. I don't need to be a hockey expert nor do I have to be a former NHL player/coach to understand what happened here.

I hope Ehlers returns tonight and gets some retribution thru the Knights.

11 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Looks like Josh Morrissey injury is an MCL.  Really unfortunate play.

Ehlers injury is a separated shoulder.  Apparently he's been failing his shoulder exercises and that's why they're keeping him out.

Ffs. My morning rant courtesy of Hartman.

Next man up. Let’s take Monday’s game than best out of three. Big boned person hasn’t sung yet.

Now finished with the wild - stars game. Stars 3 Wild 2 with 5 minutes remaining in the 3rd. I might have missed it but no mention or evidence of the minny crowd going nuts, struck me as rather subdued, even when the wild pulled the goalie. The tv production had almost no excitement as we saw last night, jets knights in the final period, no comparison. Just an observation.maybe I’ll be thankful for the experience we are having compared to the wild.