Game 52: Jets vs Blues

41 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

NHL-Odds-Jets-vs-Blues-prediction-odds-a

Since it wasn’t started yet. Capobiancco in for Logan Stanley. 

So why do the Jets do about acknowledging Hull’s death? Nothing? Just moment of silence? Video tribute? Tribute but also a team donation to a woman’s shelter?

They acknowledged it on their site so I'd imagine we get a video 

Stan out

Capo in 

Stan giving up tons of chances when on ice last game, think I heard 6 scoring chances against in the 1st alone last game with Stan on the ice. 

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Good to go out on a win before the break. Logan Stanley is Tyler Myers 2.0. Big guy but a gaffe machine. Jets play way better with him in the press box.

My buddy and I were pissed when we heard Stanley was coming back in the lineup. That's probably best he stays off the ice.

Really great to see the boys step up and score four straight.  

I turned this game on at the absolute best time... turned the TV on a few mins into the third and my first thought was "are we seriously going to get shut out, at home, by another bad team".... then about ten seconds later Morrissey scored.

Had I watched the first two periods... I might've turned it off at that point. 

After the first 2 periods, I was saying to my buddy, here we go again....Then in the 3rd. a complete metamorphosis transpired....Where the heck was that game in the first 2....I noted one thing in the third....we started hitting and definitely had more jump in our game....I've come to the conclusion 'we hit,we win'....I think this club fell into a 'soft game' mentality recently....There's nothing like a strong physical effort to right the ship....I hope we can keep it going after the break...Morrisey ...you're the catalyst

4 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Huge rally in the third led by Norrissey was a relief to see, as losing four in a row and three in a row on home ice would've been ugly going into an extended break.

Four unanswered goals while down 2-0 speaks volumes, IMO. The leaders stepped up when they needed to and propelled the team to a much needed win.

I appreciated how JM got the crowd into it after scoring his first of the night.