Game replays online

K-Shack

Apologies if this is already answered somewhere or if this is the wrong place -- I need to clear some PVR space but would love to watch replays of our games from earlier this year. Is there any reliable source online? From what I can tell TSN only has games from the past week online. If I recall correctly someone used to post YouTube links with full game replays here or on Our Bombers. Is this still happening somewhere?

Found a few more:

Week 4: WPG at TOR (Jul-04-2022) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-gWGG8nQw

Week 5: WPG at BC (Jul-09-2022) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaGX4HMLzCk

Week 10: MTL at WPG (Aug-11-2022) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJBCSKS_CE

Week 14 WPG at HAM (Sep-17-2022) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWzPU7_CVLw

• 3 weeks later...

funny... I watched a bit of the beginning and Suitor had the RTK rule wrong during the broadcast... he explained the way we all understood it, as long as you get the ball first, everything afterwards is fair game

EDIT: I watched a little bit more and two thigs stand out... again, Suitor clearly didn't know the rule... at the time of the ruling he was trying to justify it based on the timing where maybe the leg was hit before the ball was blocked (it wasn't even close)... a few mins later he pipes up to clarify the rule... clearly after someone explained it to him...

And apparently the Bombers sideline did know the rule... during the review, they cut to the Bombers sideline and you can hear a bunch of people yelling "defense"... which leads me to believe they knew the defense would be going back out after the review.

Here's something for thought... if that wasn't an automatics review, would the BC sideline have known to challenge to it??

Edited by bearpants

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

funny... I watched a bit of the beginning and Suitor had the RTK rule wrong during the broadcast... he explained the way we all understood it, as long as you get the ball first, everything afterwards is fair game

EDIT: I watched a little bit more and two thigs stand out... again, Suitor clearly didn't know the rule... at the time of the ruling he was trying to justify it based on the timing where maybe the leg was hit before the ball was blocked (it wasn't even close)... a few mins later he pipes up to clarify the rule... clearly after someone explained it to him...

And apparently the Bombers sideline did know the rule... during the review, they cut to the Bombers sideline and you can hear a bunch of people yelling "defense"... which leads me to believe they knew the defense would be going back out after the review.

Here's something for thought... if that wasn't an automatics review, would the BC sideline have known to challenge to it??

They knew the rule because O'Shea is on the competition committee who would of put the rule in and he probably has the rule book memorized from to back.

Yeah...if he woulda hit the kicking leg...the ol thorax...all good...but not that plant leg...oh well...ebb and flow of game.

Interesting to see that 9 play 8 runs drive in the 3rd quarter...another interesting thing was where Bighill was on the Rose interception...go back and look...there was a reason why Rourke had no where...or wasnt sure where to go..we had him totally befuddled...Darby also was in a lot of spots u normally wouldn't see your SAM...Hall dialed up a perfect game plan

23 hours ago, bearpants said:

Sucks the call went against the Bombers, but at the end of the day they got it right. This was a perfect case where an automatic booth review is warranted, it was a turnover early in the game, they miss that call we likely go down and score and the Lions are in a big hole. If there's no booth review, even if Campbell knew the rule, he still burns a challenge and has to gamble on it early on.

On 2022-11-15 at 5:55 PM, Booch said:

Yeah...if he woulda hit the kicking leg...the ol thorax...all good...but not that plant leg...oh well...ebb and flow of game.

Interesting to see that 9 play 8 runs drive in the 3rd quarter...another interesting thing was where Bighill was on the Rose interception...go back and look...there was a reason why Rourke had no where...or wasnt sure where to go..we had him totally befuddled...Darby also was in a lot of spots u normally wouldn't see your SAM...Hall dialed up a perfect game plan

And DL was doing a great job disrupting passing lanes.