CHAMPS at ALS GDT

Nolby

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I won’t pile on a guy for one bad game, but what in McGuire’s entire career gives you any impression he is better than this?

Because it can't be worse. He had some drops early, the int when he threw to the wide side 9ff his back foot got in his head and he started  throwing them into the dirt, then he started forcing things. That's just rookie mistakes. The moment overwhelmed him. I would be money he is much better next time he gets to play. 

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Montreal wins a game by a TD and FG when they got 6 turnovers while playing for a home playoff game.  Against a team managing their roster like a preseason game

Who should be worried in the big picture?

And celebrating like they actually did something impressive. I want these assholes in the Grey Cup. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

it rained for maybe 5 minutes. Most of which was at a time we didnt have the ball. The entire 2nd half was dry conditions with a dry ball. 

Rain isnt an excuse for poor tosses in an era where the gloves are better than stick em. He made a poor call to not go to a glove. 

No it was raining for most of the game. Not pouring. But the amount it poured made everything wet. It wasn't dry out there.

And you could see the ball coming off his hand, it wasn't right.

I agree he made piss poor decisions. I'm simply saying the weather played a role, again not excusing his decisions. 

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Montreal wins a game by a TD and FG when they got 6 turnovers while playing for a home playoff game.  Against a team managing their roster like a preseason game

Who should be worried in the big picture?

Totally agree with this. We clearly saw which backup players are capable of playing, and which aren't. 

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I think it’s a different outcome for McGuire if he had a full starting Oline (same line Zach plays behind) and better weather conditions. He showed some glimmers of hope but has a long way to go by the looks of it. Wouldn’t get too down on him yet. 

I'm far more concerned than I was ill say that. But he's all we got now. Hopefully the coaches can help improve his play.

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

How many passes did McGuire complete compared to Harris?

You're right. Lots of completions and no yards is better than barley any completions and almost the same amount of yards....????? 

Don't forget Harris was playing with a few 2nd stringers and against a starting Defense at home with lots to play for....oh wait....

Edited by Bigblue204

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Because it can't be worse. He had some drops early, the int when he threw to the wide side 9ff his back foot got in his head and he started  throwing them into the dirt, then he started forcing things. That's just rookie mistakes. The moment overwhelmed him. I would be money he is much better next time he gets to play. 

“It can’t be worse” and “he is better than this” are not the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

ScornfulHideousAndeancat-max-1mb.gif

I love this post because it is funny AND more true than some would care to admit.