2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

25 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I still believe that Trump has not yet gone fully nuclear in his insane, desperate attempt to avoid being thrown out of the White house as final proof that he is a feckless loser.

I know it’s been said before but it needs to be said again, this lame duck period between November 4th and January 20th needs to be changed stat. Give the outgoing predident till the end of the week to pack their **** and get out.

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I know it’s been said before but it needs to be said again, this lame duck period between November 4th and January 20th needs to be changed stat. Give the outgoing predident till the end of the week to pack their **** and get out.

Unfortunately with each state running their own elections i am note sure how they can coordinate that. 

It is completely dumb though that the government doesn't change after an election.

On 2020-12-19 at 5:33 PM, 17to85 said:

Unfortunately with each state running their own elections i am note sure how they can coordinate that. 

It is completely dumb though that the government doesn't change after an election.

And now the dumb cluck is refusing to have Biden and Harris updated on intelligence and security briefings any longer, contrary to every other transitional process in modern US history.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMEMBER TO WRITE-IN “DONALD TRUMP” FOR BOTH SENATE SEATS IN THE JANUARY RUN-OFF; ALL WRITE-IN VOTES FOR TRUMP WILL BE ADDED TO TRUMPS NOVEMBER VOTES FOR PRESIDENT!!

👁‍🗨I wouldn’t have thought this possible before, but after watching Trump followers for awhile, I believe some will do this...

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

trump  daughter and son iin law  have fled the scene of the crimes.

wifey too.

sad.

No doubt the Trumps have contingency plans to flee the country in the event that charges are laid. Kushner, for example, would head for Israel which, I believe, has a policy of no extradition for ethnic Jews who come from other countries. 

Trump allies floating increasingly 'anti-democratic' ideas as their ‘desperation’ grows — and officials are 'scared'

President Donald Trump can't stand rejection, and his campaign has had a lot of it since the 2020 presidential election — from judge after judge dismissing his legal team's election lawsuits to the Electoral College certifying President-elect Joe Biden's victory. Following all that rejection, journalist Charlotte Klein stresses in an article published by Vanity Fair on December 20, Trump and his supporters are resorting to increasingly extreme ideas in the hope of preventing Biden from being inaugurated less than a month from now.

"Having effectively exhausted his legal options — at least 86 judges, including dozens appointed by Republicans, have shut down the president's unprecedented attempt to overturn his defeat through the courts — Donald Trump is apparently now entertaining even more anti-democratic paths to preserving his power," Klein explains. "During a White House meeting on Friday, nearly a week after the Electoral College certified Joe Biden's victory, Trump reportedly discussed invoking martial law to overturn his losing election result — a strategy one of the meeting's attendees, former national security adviser and recent pardon recipient Michael Flynn, had recently proposed on cable television."

According to New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Zolan Kanno-Youngs, far-right Republican attorney Sidney Powell was also present in the White House during that Friday, December 18 meeting with the president — who floated the idea of choosing her as a special counsel to oversee an investigation of voter fraud. Powell, in her lawsuits, has been alleging that Trump was the victim of widespread voter fraud during the election but has offered no proof of it.

Others who were present during that meeting included attorney Rudy Giuliani, White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

Klein writes, "As others in the room pointed out Powell's failure thus far to support her fraud claims with verifiable evidence, (Powell) 'accused other Trump advisers of being quitters,' according to the Times. Another reported an idea weighed during Friday's meeting was an executive order to seize voting machines to examine them for alleged fraud, after Giuliani separately asked the Department of Homeland Security to do so earlier in the week — apparently to no avail."

Trump allies floating increasingly 'anti-democratic' ideas as their ‘desperation’ grows — and officials are 'scared' - Alternet.org

16 hours ago, Tracker said:

No doubt the Trumps have contingency plans to flee the country in the event that charges are laid. Kushner, for example, would head for Israel which, I believe, has a policy of no extradition for ethnic Jews who come from other countries. 

The problem with fleeing the country is that he doesn't have anywhere to go. No one would really want him and he's probably committed crimes there too. 

Let's assume that he can get one of dictator buddies to take him. What sort of life would he have? I guess he could do call ins and remote interviews to stir up his base but that's it.

And, it's a certainty that they next Republican President will pardon him for alllllllll his federal crimes but that's not happening anytime soon. It may be done posthumously.