2021 CFL Entry Draft

Noeller

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Heading back to school this year, to play at Texas State....... he's a 2022 (at the earliest) guy....

As far as futures picks go, hes a future futures pick. 

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Looks like a monster

And allegedly he can dunk a basketball. I wanna see that. Reminds me alot of larry allen. Dude flies when hes pulling, crazy speed for an ol of any weight. And that strength is insane too. Watching him 1 hand a lineman then punch move pancake a rushing backer is nuts.  Edit. Allegedly a 30" inch vert, 4.84 shuttle, 8 sec 3 cone and 8'10" range broad jump.  Probably does all the reps of 225 too. Pretty crazy athleticism. 

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/liam-dobson/

Edited by wbbfan

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Staying with the Db's

This is another deep futures pick.  Probably a late round NFL pick next year if healthy and he returns to form. If he is healthy and improves he could move up. Another low risk high reward. If he ever comes to the CFL hes probably the steal of the draft. 

Kramdi looks like an attempt to replace exume and re stock on db/sts depth.  

Adding another body at WR would be nice. 

Edited by wbbfan

8 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

And another canadian mafia type. Smart, tough, hard nosed guy who can contribute on teams. 

Two years in a row the Bombers pick a former teammate of mine. Last year (Nick Dhielly). Think he will be a CFL player for sure. Big/athletic should find a home on special teams at the very least. He played cover Linebacker at the U of R but he is a gym rat and I think he would be better suited to add another couple pounds and play inside linebacker. Hoping for the best from him, good dude with a bigger personality. 

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Hold on now 2 picks from Stinkville 

I love this get, a demski 2.0. Elite NI athlete. Can be a wr/hb tweener allowing us to dress a back up to harris and still get good use out of them. 4.38-4,40 speed 6.95 cone  4.19 shuttle, 10'3" broad jump, 35" vert, 22 reps of 225 at 6'0 200lbs. Rb, return man, wr, if he was a holder / back up P/K he'd be the perfect ni depth man. 

Just now, bustamente said:

Someone from our own backyard

Always nice to get a local guy, and we are going after NI dbs hard in this draft. 

33 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Hold on now 2 picks from Stinkville 

And another guy I know. I think he will be a stud in the CFL. Super fast and well built. Bombers should be able to have a Canadian Backfield for a while with him and Oliveria. Unfortunately got busted for PEDs and missed out on the 2019 seasons which probably hurt his draft stock. The PED suspension seemed like bullshit and it seems like everyone in Sask football community has kind of just accepted or thinks he unknowingly  took it just like Harris, including me. Guy is really highly thought of for his work ethic and just being a good dude. 

Just now, wpgallday1960 said:

How many NI Dbs to the Bombers need?🤠

Always good to have them on STs.  Exume was such a gem in 2019 maybe hoping for some of that form these guys.

all of them lol. I think kramdi is that guy this year. Not saying he will replicate his success as a year 1 guy, but they are cut from the same cloth. His physicality reminds me of loffler, but he looks like a much better tackler and blitzer. And a turn key teams guy like exume was. I would bet if healthy hes on our gameday roster this year.