Covid-19

JCon

1 hour ago, JCon said:

You're not very loyal to Dear Leader. 

Didn't you hear about how they got things under control in the first wave? That was all them. They'll remind you as their vaccine rollout is a mess and we're starting the third wave.

Now, go to a patio and get your drink on. 

Is that the imaginary vaccine they ordered from Alberta?

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

No, I'm serious. When the kids in the USA went back to college/school all ya heard was outbreaks there and u look at the covid totals for Manitoba, it went up late Aug/early Sept.

College / Uni was and still is - mostly remote learning in MB. 

3 hours ago, JCon said:

Didn't you hear about how they got things under control in the first wave? That was all them. They'll remind you as their vaccine rollout is a mess and we're starting the third wave.

Now, go to a patio and get your drink on

Wait until you see the next easing of restrictions that are likely being announced Thursday...

16 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Apparently all us Manitoba residents caused the second wave according to Pallister. Yep, had nothing to do with The Restart Campaign, dropping restrictions too quickly, not reacting to rising test results in a timely manner, a lack of contact tracing etc.

It's like the Three Stooge Premiers here in the prairies lately. Buncha goddamn assclowns completely out of touch with reality.

16 hours ago, JCon said:

Now, go to a patio and get your drink on. 

1wiL.gif

Yeah... the mixed messaging is so ******. You can't blame others when you are not sending a clear message.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Moderna has begun testing vaccines on the ages under 12.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/moderna-covid-vaccine-kids-study-1.5951440

Moderna Inc. has begun dosing patients in a mid-to-late stage study of its COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA-1273, in children aged six months to less than 12 years, the company said on Tuesday.

19 minutes ago, JCon said:

Moderna has begun testing vaccines on the ages under 12.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/moderna-covid-vaccine-kids-study-1.5951440

Moderna Inc. has begun dosing patients in a mid-to-late stage study of its COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA-1273, in children aged six months to less than 12 years, the company said on Tuesday.

Thank God, I was trying to grapple with getting the vaccine myself and trying to explain to my kids that they were **** out of luck- now... I don't have to have that conversation.

22 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Thank God, I was trying to grapple with getting the vaccine myself and trying to explain to my kids that they were **** out of luck- now... I don't have to have that conversation.

Was trying to explain to them why mom and dad were going on vacation this summer and they were staying home, Now, I'm going to need a better excuse than just telling them to ask Pallister why they can't join us. 

73+ now eligible.

The online #COVID19 booking system for Manitoba appointments is already up and running. You need an email address and your health card number.

https://patient.petalmd.com/login?groupId=6032

53 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Kevin Smith has the sharpest decline in quality of movies from start of career till end.    No point in making this a discussion because it's fact :) 

Bruce Willis since Moonrise Kingdom?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

well my grandmother is getting the first of the two COVID shots today

I hope today if they announce any eligibility expansions they jump by 5 years, because at least then my dad will be eligible

73 is the current age. They're booking a couple of weeks out right now, so I don't expect the eligibility to drop much over the next few days.