NFL thread

The Zipp

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Two confounding questions about a league where a billion dollars is just chump change. Why would you not build stadiums for the 49ers & Bills with a roof??? 

I may be incorrect, but don't most NFL teams have stadiums build with taxpayer money?   

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I may be incorrect, but don't most NFL teams have stadiums build with taxpayer money?   

Taxpayers in Jacksonville were asked for 1B in stadium renovations and told the owner Khan to pound sand.

38 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Lions win, I'm gunning for the Bills because doesn't Damar Hamlin deserve this after what happened last year? 

I'm thinking more so because of the 1991 - 1994 stretch is a bigger reason on why the Bills could use the win.  

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

If the Bills and the city decide to rethink their plans to a dome stadium by the time it's complete it will cost in all probability 3B.

Yeah, that seems to be the going rate based on other stadiums. If Terry Pagula wants it then it'll get done. 

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

That fanbase must feel cursed. Four straight Super Bowl losses & now they can't even get out of their own division. 

Gotta feel for that fanbase. 
4 straight SB losses, 25ish years of trash football.

Not to mention seeing the only sadder sack team in the league (Detroit) actually making their conference championship game. 

Then they finally find a generational QB, only to have an even better one get drafted in the same conference.
Buffalo’s window will close faster than KCs  too. This was probably their best shot at it with this group. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I know it’s not really an NFL fanbase here but that was just one of the all time great football games. 
This Buffalo/KC rivalry the past few years has been absolutely phenomenal. 

Pretty one sided, though. As good as the Bills are, the Chiefs are a little bit better. Reminds me of the Bombers-Esks rivalry. We could never beat Edmonton during their dynasty when they won 5 straight GC's because as good as we were, the Esks were just a little bit better. 

Buffalo could of won it,  Allen shouldn't of went deep into the end zone when he had the guy underneath wide open.   He should of kept chipping away at the clock.   

Now another week of the Taylor Swift BS which is extremely annoying.  

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Pretty one sided, though. As good as the Bills are, the Chiefs are a little bit better. Reminds me of the Bombers-Esks rivalry. We could never beat Edmonton during their dynasty when they won 5 straight GC's because as good as we were, the Esks were just a little bit better. 

One sided no doubt, it’s just that the games themselves have been so entertaining. 

KC is like watching Ric Flair take a beating pillar to post and still come out on top every time. 
Buffalo is the underdog babyface that just can’t get it done. 

17 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Gotta feel for that fanbase. 
4 straight SB losses, 25ish years of trash football.

Not to mention seeing the only sadder sack team in the league (Detroit) actually making their conference championship game. 

Then they finally find a generational QB, only to have an even better one get drafted in the same conference.
Buffalo’s window will close faster than KCs  too. This was probably their best shot at it with this group. 

Apparently from what I've read today, the Bills are $45 million over the salary cap which means the team will be pulled apart before next season.