Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FrostyWinnipeg

Your Fantasy Trade Thread

16 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Let's start it off with...

Vesalainen for Puljujarvi

Yay or nay?

I'll keep Vesa cause he's cheaper and we have him for longer. Not sure either are going to make much of a mark in the NHL, TBH.

I think this is a non-playoff off year, so we may as well go all-in on the refresh...

If, I can, I'm moving Little and Perreault. Let them go for picks.

In fact, everyone on the team is available except Morrissey, Connor, Sheif, Laine and Ehlers. Everyone else is available for a price. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I think this is a non-playoff off year, so we may as well go all-in on the refresh...

If, I can, I'm moving Little and Perreault. Let them go for picks.

In fact, everyone on the team is available except Morrissey, Connor, Sheif, Laine and Ehlers. Everyone else is available for a price. 

Throw Samberg and Heinola and Helle on the untouchables list and id agree. Id almost put Lowry on there but id move him for RHD help

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Throw Samberg and Heinola and Helle on the untouchables list and id agree. Id almost put Lowry on there but id move him for RHD help

I'mkeeping Helle amd Ville too, right. I'm not sure about Samberg, I would listen. That being sw, no one would trade for him unless they could talk to him first. 

Id agree its a non playoff year.. I think you need to move a vet or 2 or 3.. Id start with Perreault.. 2nd? Maybe for a RHD like Hamonic? Kuli for any thing, id look at Little and Wheeler and id want 1st rd picks or RHD help or 2 center prospect. 

My untouchables

Helle. Josh. Heinola. Samberg. Niku. 

Mark. Patty. Nik. Kyle. 

Guys i wouldn't want to but for the right price... Roslo, Vesa,Copp, Lowry.