WSF: Bombers wins at home vs Stamps
ESF: Als wins at home vs Esks

WF: Bombers wins in Regina vs Riders. 
EF: Ticats wins at home vs Als

GC: Ticats wins the Cup.

Edited by M.O.A.B.
✌🏻

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

how on earth is "Ticats wins the cup" the best case scenario???

i mean the best case scenario for us to finish the reg season

i think, if we goes to Cgy whether on WSF or on WF, we lose.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

18 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

i mean the best case scenario for us to finish the reg season

i think, if we goes to Cgy whether on WSF or on WF, we lose.

I think we're going to win no matter where we are or where we go........call it a gut feeling (and trust me, it's quite a gut....)

32 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I think, if we goes to Cgy whether on WSF or on WF, we lose.

There is that possibility, especially if LaPo has coffee at Dink and Dunk Donuts that day. 
But,

He can plan to use all our personnel, and if he does, we’ll stand a 50-50 chance.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

There is that possibility, especially if LaPo has coffee at Dink and Dunk Donuts that day. 
But,

He can plan to use all our personnel, and if he does, we’ll stand a 50-50 chance.

I really believe Mr Lapolice and the rest of the coaching staff have saved all the good plays and awesome trickery for the playoffs.

3 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I really believe Mr Lapolice and the rest of the coaching staff have saved all the good plays and awesome trickery for the playoffs.

Well, IMO, if they had that kind of foresight, they would have employed it in the final Saskatchewan game, where they would have won the series, and rightfully claimed 1st place.  
Sad to say, it was a super dud game..

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Well, IMO, if they had that kind of foresight, they would have employed it in the final Saskatchewan game, where they would have won the series, and rightfully claimed 1st place.  
Sad to say, it was a super dud game..

It's diabolical how it's all going to work out.

6 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

so we know we will be facing the Stamps in WSF. we just need them to come down to Winnipeg. hopefully Leos will make that possible.

Would be nice but the only way that would be possible would be for the Stamps to forget where BC Place is and end up in Victoria! :)

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

You’re saying the Stamps could still post a season-ending win by just mailing it in?

I'm suggesting they could find 53 random Stamps fans in the crowd at BC Place and they would win it. The Stamps may not even need to pay the postage on mailing it in,. 

On 2019-10-31 at 9:52 AM, JCon said:

My prediction before the season: 

So, a few changes...

WSF - Winnipeg beats Calgary
WF - Winnipeg beats Saskatchewan
ESF - Edmonton beats Montreal
EF - Hamilton beats Edmonton
Grey Cup - Winnipeg beats Hamilton

I'm with you all the way (i.e., Bombers win everything) but I think MTL beats Edm and then goes into Hamilton and beats them. Just seems like a story book season setting up for KJ sans the Grey Cup win. 🙂

15 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I'm with you all the way (i.e., Bombers win everything) but I think MTL beats Edm and then goes into Hamilton and beats them. Just seems like a story book season setting up for KJ sans the Grey Cup win. 🙂

I predicted Edmonton would beat Montreal before the season began, so I'm going to stick with it. 

As much as I'm happy for KJ, I don't care if Montreal wins or not. In fact, I kind of want to see Edmonton win, just so that there is some doubt in Edmonton as whether they should fire Maas. The longer he's there, the better it is for the Bombers. I also would like at least one of my preseason projections to be right. 

2 hours ago, JCon said:

I predicted Edmonton would beat Montreal before the season began, so I'm going to stick with it. 

As much as I'm happy for KJ, I don't care if Montreal wins or not. In fact, I kind of want to see Edmonton win, just so that there is some doubt in Edmonton as whether they should fire Maas. The longer he's there, the better it is for the Bombers. I also would like at least one of my preseason projections to be right. 

I suspect that there will be more than one head coaches' jobs on the line next weekend.