• Edmonton
  3. 3. Game 26

• Winnipeg
    • Hamilton
  4. 4. Game 27

• Saskatchewan
    • BC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-07-25 at 11:00 PM

• Rich pinned and featured this topic
On 2019-07-21 at 11:01 PM, Tracker said:

I voted for the Riders. I feel dirty. Only Claybrooks being fired immediately after the game will make me feel better.

Well, that didn't happen. If it's any consolation I felt dirty too. That's where the Appleton comes in handy.

35 minutes ago, J5V said:

Well, that didn't happen. If it's any consolation I felt dirty too. That's where the Appleton comes in handy.

There is a great drink (Jamaica Shake) using dark rum- I prefer Captain Morgans' but what the heck. It consists of one ounce of rum, three ounces of cold coffee and then four scoops of premium ice cream into a blender. Blend until you have the texture of a regular shake and can drink it with straw if you wish. Vary the ratios of rum and coffee to ice cream to taste. 

54 minutes ago, Tracker said:

There is a great drink (Jamaica Shake) using dark rum- I prefer Captain Morgans' but what the heck. It consists of one ounce of rum, three ounces of cold coffee and then four scoops of premium ice cream into a blender. Blend until you have the texture of a regular shake and can drink it with straw if you wish. Vary the ratios of rum and coffee to ice cream to taste. 

Many thanks. Sounds absolutely yummy! I bet that **** sneaks up on you. :-)

52 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Gonna go out on a limb and call for Arbuckle in Calgary on a sneak...

Yeah, he's no Streveler, but he can move. 

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

God damn... new drink to try. 

Need new challenge after I perfected Mojitos. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm not 100% but I'm really certain that's massively offensive....

I'm sorry if that's the case.... but I'm pretty sure you just lack a sense of humor regarding almost all some things.

What's so offensive?

Edited by MOBomberFan
not almost all things

15 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

God damn... new drink to try. 

Need new challenge after I perfected Mojitos. 

Mojitos are great! I'm in full blown rum experimentation mode. Worked my way through the whites, darks, spiced, and Jamaican/West Indies versions. Somehow I missed Appleton but am trying it now, every Bomber game in fact. Funny thing is, I can't single out one as my favorite, although, the most memorable to-date was a West Indies version that my friend and I were chasing with beer (Boilermakers) on New Years Eve. Wowsa! That was a memorable night!

2 hours ago, J5V said:

Mojitos are great! I'm in full blown rum experimentation mode. Worked my way through the whites, darks, spiced, and Jamaican/West Indies versions. Somehow I missed Appleton but am trying it now, every Bomber game in fact. Funny thing is, I can't single out one as my favorite, although, the most memorable to-date was a West Indies version that my friend and I were chasing with beer (Boilermakers) on New Years Eve. Wowsa! That was a can't rememorable night!

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

On 2019-07-23 at 3:09 PM, J5V said:

Mojitos are great! I'm in full blown rum experimentation mode. Worked my way through the whites, darks, spiced, and Jamaican/West Indies versions. Somehow I missed Appleton but am trying it now, every Bomber game in fact. Funny thing is, I can't single out one as my favorite, although, the most memorable to-date was a West Indies version that my friend and I were chasing with beer (Boilermakers) on New Years Eve. Wowsa! That was a memorable night!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d393acc3546617159

• Rich unpinned this topic